Home

Solid Solutions

This is a discussion on Solid Solutions within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 04:18 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Solid Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
I don't play Street Fighter either.
Do you play Neatherrealm fighting games? (MK and Injustice) those are my favourites.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:18 PM   #10
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
I think it's fine for 1 of the gamechangers to represent the more casual MMA fan gamer, who might play it like 1-2 times a week and just wants to have some dumb fun
Solid isn't casual tho. He is HARDCORE as you can get. Just in the complete and total opposite direction of the vast vast majority of real martial arts, and sports fans.

Id rather swap him with SUGATA. SUGATA has the same technical knowledge, but actually presents it from the angle of a Martial Arts sim, and not an Arcade Fighter.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #11
MVP

Trillz's Arena

we voted him to become a GCer, he contributed greatly to the ea ufc 3 stand up idea with the frames etc.

I know he isnt going to agree with everything, but ive noticed lately he is trying to disagree with everything. However i still want him aa a GCer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2017, 04:20 PM   #12
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Icon7 Re: Solid Solutions

Nope. I'm not including myself in "we" though. My ideas are in conflict with most.
Old 12-24-2017, 04:21 PM   #13
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Nope. I'm not including myself in "we" though. My ideas are in conflict with most.
We love you unconditionally tho Dave.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:22 PM   #14
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
we voted him to become a GCer, he contributed greatly to the ea ufc 3 stand up idea with the frames etc.
I feel like all the aspects I hate about the stand up were his ideas. lol.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:33 PM   #15
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Damn, we are allowing threads to call out Gamechangers now?

I disagree with Solid alot. He and I have the realism vs. balance debate regularly. With that said, he probably is the only GC that isnt replaceable.

There are a ton of people here who know the sport as well as I do and are interested in offline...I'm replaceable.

Kenetic is a top 5% player but there are other top players who could take his spot.

Zombie and Zack know a ton about the game and Zack has a wealth of BJJ knowledge but I bet that we could find someone who could bring that to the table.

Martial has been incredible with guiding where the striking has gone and pointing out specific issues with the game. He is needed from a realism perspective alone but I've seen others here bring similar knowledge.

Sugata is the only person I've seen in this community that comes close to what Solid brings from a knowledge perspective. Just Sugata. The problem with Sugata is 1) he lives in Russia and has made it clear that he cant regularly travel to the events. 2) I dont know how he will respond when he receives pushback from the devs on a suggestion he brings to the table.

For example, these events are pretty short notice. We may have an event in mid Jan but we havent received confirmation yet. You have to be able to pick up and go. Solid was committed enough to travel from Brazil for a ONE DAY event. I wasnt sure I wanted to go for just 1 day and I'm only a 7 hr flight away.

All threads like this are going to do is make Gamechangers stop posting here regularly. I'm not going anywhere because Ive been here since forever but you guys do notice that other than Solid and me, there isnt consistent posting, right? The guys pop and pop out but **** like this discourages them from wanting to post. Because if they have a few opinions that dont flow with what the community wants there are a few guys here who are going to attack them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2017, 04:36 PM   #16
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
All threads like this are going to do is make Gamechangers stop posting here regularly. I'm not going anywhere because Ive been here since forever but you guys do notice that other than Solid and me, there isnt consistent posting, right?

I'm not attacking Solid. Like I said he seems like a really genuine, and cool dude.
(Kinetic on the other hand is an ego maniac)

It's just a strange observation i've made that literally every single complaint, he's there to defend...

That's kind funny, and interesting, and worrying in some ways, when you look at it from an outside perspective.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »