Home

Solid Solutions

This is a discussion on Solid Solutions within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 04:59 PM   #33
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Solid Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
I watched a video earlier talking about how EA's production budget has gone down dramatically, but with the inclusion of Ultimate Team, and Loot Boxes, their profits have gone up over 800%

They can afford better Pizza.
You guys are over here pissed and creating threads about Ngannou's body while you should be creating threads demanding better food for Gamechangers.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:00 PM   #34
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Cafeteria food better than the gc's pizza? Never would have thought that lol
Their Cafeteria is nice. I've been to Microsoft's in Seattle and its on par with that. I would never go out to eat if I had access to that in my building.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:04 PM   #35
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You guys are over here pissed and creating threads about Ngannou's body while you should be creating threads demanding better food for Gamechangers.
Now Ngannou's body is kinda ridiculous, but I agree you guys should get better food. C'mon EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Actually I did.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ast-patch.html

Literally every single change I suggested was made.

Oh Shogun with Overhands instead of a Superman punch?

You're welcome.
WOW! WHAT A ****ING CLOWN! I tell my wife about this crap and she just doesn't believe it! Listen Haz if I need to get my sister over there to show you how to actually fight I can! Holy **** this dude sits in mommy's basement wacking his little stem thinking he changed something in a game! I'm dying laughing. I'd bitch slap you till you passed out if we were in person right now.
Old 12-24-2017, 05:16 PM   #37
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
WOW! WHAT A ****ING CLOWN! I tell my wife about this crap and she just doesn't believe it! Listen Haz if I need to get my sister over there to show you how to actually fight I can! Holy **** this dude sits in mommy's basement wacking his little stem thinking he changed something in a game! I'm dying laughing. I'd bitch slap you till you passed out if we were in person right now.

Me slipping right under that bait.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 12-24-2017, 05:57 PM   #38
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Honestly,what everyone wants out of this game differs so much from the next person,it's going to be absolutely impossible to make everybody happy. I honestly thought most everyone was going to be happy with the direction they took,gearing it more towards sim,but honestly it seems like a lot of people are upset about it. Seems like alot of people wanted it to be more like UFC 2,which is puzzling because it seemed like almost everybody complained about and disliked that game,now all of a sudden it was the greatest game ever.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:03 PM   #39
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
I honestly thought most everyone was going to be happy with the direction they took,gearing it more towards sim,but honestly it seems like a lot of people are upset about it. Seems like alot of people wanted it to be more like UFC 2,which is puzzling because it seemed like almost everybody complained about and disliked that game,now all of a sudden it was the greatest game ever.
I think you might be misinterpreting some of the criticism.

UFC 2 has been brought up only as an example of the stationary headmovement being smoother, and the input reaction being smoother.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 12-24-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:29 PM   #40
Pro

I've disagreed with Solid on literally all but one issue, but is this thread really necessary? What exactly is the point..?

He disagrees on a bunch of issues, I get that. But he's still an important voice representing a lot more players than you initially might think just looking at the forums.

The whole point of these boards is to argue in favor of your own point of view. If someone disagrees with the direction you want the game to head into, great! Last thing we want is an echo chamber with a planet sized blind-spot we all share.

Just bounce ideas off of each other. And if at the send of the day you can't change each others minds, that's your (and his) prerogative. Agree to disagree and move on.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »