Home

Ea ufc 3 COUNTDOWN

This is a discussion on Ea ufc 3 COUNTDOWN within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2018, 12:46 PM   #25
Rookie

mr420_qq's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ea ufc 3 COUNTDOWN

I can't wait anymore, i'm seriously refreshing the forum and EA page on facebook a couple of times/hr. Meanwhile im watching my saved clips from the beta (about 40gb) Anyway here's 2 fights of online gameplay i recorded if any1 wants to kill about 10min until the game is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjcKyluIp-I
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #26
Banned

holyjesus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr420_qq
I can't wait anymore, i'm seriously refreshing the forum and EA page on facebook a couple of times/hr. Meanwhile im watching my saved clips from the beta (about 40gb) Anyway here's 2 fights of online gameplay i recorded if any1 wants to kill about 10min until the game is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjcKyluIp-I
Been doing the same here, just bought a bunch of games on the PSN (sales) to kill time until the game drops.

It's been over a month since they released a trailer....

The wait is killing me lol
Old 01-04-2018, 02:17 PM   #27
MVP

I’m seriously hyped, my dudes. I try watching videos of Beta fights but everyone sucks balls except MartialMind and MMaFroO. It’s rare I find one from someone else that I find enjoyable. I also start nursing school right before it drops so I’m dreading that ****. I’ve never been super busy in my life so I’ve always had time to do whatever, so we’ll see how this turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #28
Rookie

mr420_qq's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
I’m seriously hyped, my dudes. I try watching videos of Beta fights but everyone sucks balls except MartialMind and MMaFroO. It’s rare I find one from someone else that I find enjoyable. I also start nursing school right before it drops so I’m dreading that ****. I’ve never been super busy in my life so I’ve always had time to do whatever, so we’ll see how this turns out.

You will be fine

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2018, 06:21 PM   #29
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

It’s been a desert of information on this game just haven’t seen much of it the advertisement is pretty much nonexistent unless you consider the logo on the octagon the marketing team is not doing a very good job considering that the Internet is almost a free platform of advertisement and you necessarily don’t need a TV spot I only know a handful of people buying the game, I have a feeling it’s going to be a Bad first quarter for this game there isn’t much buzz except for the hardcores , and the only time it made any news was due to the disparaging micro transactions

Old 01-04-2018, 06:29 PM   #30
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Ea UFC 2 had much better marketing, with the secret fighter mike tyson and constant trailers. They need to start making eye candy trailers to appeal the casuals now for extra sales.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:50 PM   #31
Rookie

I am looking forward to the release of this game. There is not even a month until release, but it feels endless for a long time. Nevertheless, I am sad that new information does not come out easily.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2018, 07:52 PM   #32
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
Ea UFC 2 had much better marketing, with the secret fighter mike tyson and constant trailers. They need to start making eye candy trailers to appeal the casuals now for extra sales.
And Rutten/Sakuraba. That stuff was cool. Don't think we're even going to get one of those this time. Sad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »