Home

Constructive Criticism

This is a discussion on Constructive Criticism within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2018, 04:01 PM   #65
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Constructive Criticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm sure they have considered hiring more people. That usually is option 1 if you have a manpower issue.
Actually they haven't, because the answer is always no.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2018, 09:13 PM   #66
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
But have you thought about adding the in depth grappling stuff for UFC4?

Or potentially adding 8 way slips
Old 01-13-2018, 09:30 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
That explains a lot. EA UFC 3 feels like a budget title, and the devs admit that EA doesn't want to spend any money on the series. There is no reason to believe EA UFC 4 will be any improvement. EA just doesn't care about this series.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:07 AM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRESUCKS
That explains a lot. EA UFC 3 feels like a budget title, and the devs admit that EA doesn't want to spend any money on the series. There is no reason to believe EA UFC 4 will be any improvement. EA just doesn't care about this series.
Agree 100% was honestly shocked after beta but loved the standup and told myself it's still beta they keep aces in the backhand. Now i'm just disappointed. I feel sorry for GPD who would probably put more money and manpower or time into it.

Ufc 1 to UFC 2 was a vast improvement, even though i liked 1 better and was a Top 100 fighter in 1. I'm just being objective. But Ufc 2 to UFC 3 is mediocre at best. Except for the standup.

Only chance for us players is to teach EA is by boycotting this release. Either they put something behind it or sell the license to 2K maybe. No way i'm paying 90€ for a semi finished warmed up, stepped back version of UFC 2.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:14 AM   #69
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

It's about the time of the season the trolls start coming out of their cave and go to their comfortable basement. Groundhogs live for summer, while trolls do for the winter cooked up in their basement you see.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:09 AM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebaldwin
It's about the time of the season the trolls start coming out of their cave and go to their comfortable basement. Groundhogs live for summer, while trolls do for the winter cooked up in their basement you see.
No, it's every time there's new info/footage on the game they come out. With release incoming, there's going to be a tidal wave of them.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:35 PM   #71
Rookie

No one should be surprised that EA isn't putting the same kinda money into a UFC game than into FIFA for example. MMA is still a niche sport with some occasional mainstream attention.

The beta had its flaws for sure but last year the devs did a great job to polish the game with patches after release. The difference between release EA UFC 2 and the final, actual version is huge (in a good way.)

I'm hoping for the same for UFC 3. Of course it'd be better if not that many patches would be needed lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 02:01 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsikopat36
Agree 100% was honestly shocked after beta but loved the standup and told myself it's still beta they keep aces in the backhand. Now i'm just disappointed. I feel sorry for GPD who would probably put more money and manpower or time into it.

Ufc 1 to UFC 2 was a vast improvement, even though i liked 1 better and was a Top 100 fighter in 1. I'm just being objective. But Ufc 2 to UFC 3 is mediocre at best. Except for the standup.

Only chance for us players is to teach EA is by boycotting this release. Either they put something behind it or sell the license to 2K maybe. No way i'm paying 90€ for a semi finished warmed up, stepped back version of UFC 2.
How is it a step back if the striking is better? It may have not been a giant leap foward in terms of overall package but its def not back new striking system and more moves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »