Home

a big annoying thing of the gameplay

This is a discussion on a big annoying thing of the gameplay within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2018, 02:27 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: a big annoying thing of the gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
My issue is mainly with the fact that you can't conduct yourself like an adult when posting criticism. Every little thing is the end of the world. "This is terrible." "I hate it. I really hate it." "You guys are okay with this!?" "I'm not buying the game anymore!"

It makes for a very annoying experience reading through these topics. Dude, just voice your displeasure and move on.

Edit: Don't even get me started on the ten million question marks. ?????????? Is this really necessary?????????
I was not used that words in this thread. What the talking about?? I decided i am not going to buy this game another thread that i heard they removed FTF after KO for weird reason. That time was different. Dont sarcastic! There is no reason what i hearing your sarcastic. I never blame other ppl in this thread. Just go if you dont want arguement. Dont read my thread if you dont like. You are NOT my target i dont care your thinking i dont know you. Oh finally, i realized why your nickname is monkey.

Last edited by tissues250; 01-13-2018 at 02:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 02:35 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
lmfao
Wow you have good manner like a good adult as your mention. Good job
Old 01-13-2018, 04:10 AM   #43
Rookie

The knockdown animation feels like they only watched Conor vs Alvarez, and now we will have this weird getting up animation like five times a fight.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:23 AM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthhh
What ever happened to this FTF animation? Seems like it would solve the problem for the KO after gnp. The fighter doesn't look unconscious, and they look like they're at least trying to defend themselves. Are we gonna see it in the full game maybe? I haven't heard anyone say anything about this picture, I was kinda shocked when I played the beta and didn't see this animation.
It's in but in fact it's the ONLY FTF animation in ALL the game! Correct me if i'm wrong GPD... And i agree we should be able to hit the opponent at all times, like someone said getting knocked down should be risky. I already canceled my pre order but will buy again in case these major issues get fixed/patched.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:45 AM   #45
Rookie

a big annoying thing of the gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
This is the reason.

To do anything else would have been a major feature that had no hope of making it into UFC 3.

Gameplay mechanics should be based on realism not “fairness.”

If you get knocked down against the cage, you’re in trouble. That reality shouldn’t be excluded from the game bc GameDevs don’t want to change/upgrade the active knockdown animation.

This animation against the cage (having to wait for my opponent to stand up after I scored an active knockdown) was the first issue I noticed with UFC 3 during the beta. I guarantee it will be something that first time EA UFC players will notice, and it is an immersion killer.

A workaround: if an active Knockdown is scored against the fence, create an animation that shows a scramble resulting in a clinch against the fence OR allow the fighter to jump into the downed opponent’s guard (or scramble to the sprawl position).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by iceberg3445; 01-13-2018 at 08:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 08:52 AM   #46
Banned

Another possible solution is to remove auto sprint. So if you knock them on their butt they’ll be too far to hit.

The current design really breaks immersion and is one of the worst things about gameplay
Old 01-13-2018, 09:05 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg3445
Gameplay mechanics should be based on realism not “fairness.”
[/url]
It's a video game. The gameplay needs to be balanced and fair first. If they can pull off both, then wonderful.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:10 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
It's a video game. The gameplay needs to be balanced and fair first. If they can pull off both, then wonderful.

In that case, some sort of scramble to grapple animation would be fair when the active knockdown occurs against the cage. Fighters could scramble into a (1) clinch against the cage, (2) sprawl, (3) full/half guard.

The animation can be fixed with fairness maintained.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »