Home

EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70$

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70$ within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2018, 05:43 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Exactly. I dont feel the need to do "tough talk" online. That **** is weak. People get real confident on OS from behind their keyboards.

If it was all about my "stance" he wouldnt feel the need to try to insult me. He would just address it and we would agree to disagree but it is what is.
Hahaha..Sorry for cyber bullying. I didn't know calling someone out because they keep treating other forum members in a way I think is not right is talking tough. You guys really don't get what talking tough is, if you think me calling you condescending and sarcastic is me trying to act tough.

Sounds like you feel threatened by my words. I'm just being straight forward. Never was trying to "act tough" I don't have to act tough. Maybe you do, but I don't. That doesn't matter to me. I'm just stating my opinion about your lack of character towards others on this forum.

Let me stop now. Don't want you thinking I'm trying to cyber bully you anymore since I'm a keyboard warrior. Lol. Dudes feel threatened by the slightest of things now. What has the world come to. Smh. Can't even use words like sarcastic or condescending without someone thinking you're a keyboard warrior. Lmaoooo

Last edited by Dcooks; 01-14-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:45 PM   #74
Banned

Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
That's definitely something a keyboard warrior would say. "Trust me, bro! I'm no nerd!"
And here you come putting your nose in another mans affairs. This has nothing to do with you. Only between me and aholbert.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:48 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcooks
And here you come putting your nose in another mans affairs. This has nothing to do with you. Only between me and aholbert.
That's not how the internet or forums work. You're ****ting where I eat, so to speak. You're one of the ones I am definitely looking forward to desecrating when the game drops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 05:48 PM   #76
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Hahaha..Sorry for cyber bullying. I didn't know calling someone out because they keep treating other forum members in a way I think is not right is talking tough. You guys really don't get what talking tough is, if you think me calling you condescending and sarcastic is me trying to act tough.

Sounds like you feel threatened by my words. I'm just being straight forward. Never was trying to "act tough" I don't have to act tough. Maybe you do, but I don't. That doesn't matter to me. I'm just stating my opinion about your lack of character towards others on this forum.

Let me stop now. Don't want you thinking I'm trying to cyber bully you anymore since I'm a keyboard warrior. Lol. Dudes feel threatened but the slightest of things now. What has the world come to. Smh. Can't even use words like sarcastic or condescending without someone thinking you're a keyboard warrior. Lmaoooo
See its not that. I'm not threatened. I'm at home. I'm watching the game. I'm with my family. I'm good.

I could fire back all sorts of insults if I wanted to. Just like you did. The difference is I dont want to get banned. Also, I dont need to get banned to make my point. I can just respond and let my words do the work. You got all worked up calling me an "*******" and I'm just responding calm as ever.

The fact is you got butt hurt by a post I made here that had nothing to do with you. You thought it did but it didnt. You dont matter to me. LOL. So I would never go out of my way to call you out in a thread that you arent even posting in. ****, I would never go out of my way to call you out. Its a waste of time because you dont matter to me.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:49 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
That's not how the internet or forums work. You're ****ting where I eat, so to speak. You're one of the ones I am definitely looking forward to desecrating when the game drops.
Cool, look dorward to playing you. Are you on Xbox?
Old 01-14-2018, 05:49 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Cool, look dorward to playing you. Are you on Xbox?
Yes. I'm contemplating getting PS4 as well if that's your preferred.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:52 PM   #79
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Exactly. I dont feel the need to do "tough talk" online. That **** is weak. People get real confident on OS from behind their keyboards.
I'm significantly worse face to face, lol. Or at least I swear and speak my mind more.
Old 01-14-2018, 05:53 PM   #80
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I'm significantly worse face to face, lol. Or at least I swear and speak my mind more.
LOL. Dave, you are the one guy here that I'm truly afraid to meet in person.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »