Home

EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70$

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70$ within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #57
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcooks
Why do you get defensive when you get called on your crap? You said the exact same thing in the Francis vs stipe gameplay post. You are delusional. I was the one that brought it up there and you said the same smug sarcastic thing. Bruh, you are salty to anyone that does not think as you do.

We need to be respectful to everyone. You seem like you have a issue with that, then when someone calls you a shill. You get pissed. Smh. If you don't have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself. The rude and condescending comments aren't needed. Especially to your fellow gamers that are just trying to improve the game as you're.
I find this funny. You say we need to be "respectful to everyone" yet you have called me "delusional", a "shill" and a "sarcastic *******" in two straight posts. You wont find one post from me to you directly attacking you. Your posts? Yeah because some of them are ridiculous but you? Nah, because I dont need to do that. Also thats the sort of **** that gets you banned.

Again, I'm not thinking about you. LOL. I'm really not. I'm not being defensive either. You directed your post AT ME with an insult. I responded and didnt even feel the need to hit you back with an insult because I dont care enough about you to risk getting banned over it.

You just need to relax. Chill out. Its Sunday. Watch some football. Go talk to a loved one.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:49 PM   #58
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

15 days for me till I'm playing with Big Nog. Can't wait. No way I could wait a month and fall behind the online scene - no thanks.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:59 PM   #59
MVP

Trillz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Doubtful. They would have to rerate every fighter and I dont believe that is being done.
i feel sick
Old 01-14-2018, 03:00 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I find this funny. You say we need to be "respectful to everyone" yet you have called me "delusional", a "shill" and a "sarcastic *******" in two straight posts. You wont find one post from me to you directly attacking you. Your posts? Yeah because some of them are ridiculous but you? Nah, because I dont need to do that. Also thats the sort of **** that gets you banned.

Again, I'm not thinking about you. LOL. I'm really not. I'm not being defensive either. You directed your post AT ME with an insult. I responded and didnt even feel the need to hit you back with an insult because I dont care enough about you to risk getting banned over it.

You just need to relax. Chill out. Its Sunday. Watch some football. Go talk to a loved one.
Bruh you don't have to direct a post towards someone by quoting them to be addressing them. Unlike you, I'd rather be direct about it, rather than throw shade and act like I meant no harm. You're a joke. Me calling you delusional and a sarcastic *** **** is my opinion of you on this forum. Because the way you attack others that think different from, then try to act like you're innocent of it all. You throw stones then get mad when someone throws them back. Like once you give an opinion, everyone should just back down and agree. Smh

Overall, just keep the condescending sarcastic comments to yourself. It doesn't help anyone. Just makes you look bad.

Btw....I'm watching football, chillin. I'm just speaking up about this because i think you and others that act like this are hurting the forum...and dissuading new members to post their opinions on the game.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:01 PM   #61
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
i feel sick
Yeah it sucks. I wish I could talk to the devs who made that decision but we dont get access to them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #62
MVP

I agree with the OP that you should and realistically can only vote with your dollars.

However, if everyone followed through on that threat, I think it's likely you'd see the game go away rather than EA Sports upping the budget and investment.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #63
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Bruh you don't have to direct a post towards someone by quoting them to be addressing them. Unlike you, I'd rather be direct about it, rather than throw shade and act like I meant no harm. You're a joke. Me calling you delusional and a sarcastic *** **** is my opinion of you on this forum. Because the way you attack others that think different from, then try to act like you're innocent of it all. You throw stones then get mad when someone throws them back. Like once you give an opinion, everyone should just back down and agree. Smh

Overall, just keep the condescending sarcastic comments to yourself. It doesn't help anyone. Just makes you look bad.

Btw....I'm watching football, chillin. I'm just speaking up about this because i think you and others that act like this are hurting the forum...and dissuading new members to post their opinions on the game.
I havent addressed you since last week. Honestly, I didnt know who the hell you were until then. You dont stand out to me at all as a poster. Thats not "shade" (men are saying "shade", now?). Thats not even meant as an insult. Its just that there are plenty of posters here who I dont know or care about. Just like there are plenty of people who dont know or care about me here.

The Aldo post wasnt meant for you. It wasnt. Aldo was the first name that came to mind that people (including you) mentioned that needed to be upgraded. I was using Dustin Poirier as an example of that the week before hand.

When I address a person, I address them directly but I dont know need to throw insults. That **** is easy and will get me banned from a place that I enjoy being. Talking tough on the internet isnt impressive to me so call me what you want but it honestly doesnt matter to me. I'm going to continue to post how I post. If you cant handle that, that sucks. If the only way you can respond is to throw insults like some keyboard warrior, you likely wont be here that long.

Now if you want to debate a point Ive made, feel free.

Last edited by aholbert32; 01-14-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:26 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Why do you get defensive when you get called on your crap? You said the exact same thing in the Francis vs stipe gameplay post. You are delusional. I was the one that brought it up there and you said the same smug sarcastic thing. Bruh, you are salty to anyone that does not think as you do.

We need to be respectful to everyone. You seem like you have a issue with that, then when someone calls you a shill. You get pissed. Smh. If you don't have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself. The rude and condescending comments aren't needed. Especially to your fellow gamers that are just trying to improve the game as you're.
Very accurate

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »