Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Roster, Ratings & Screenshots - Mens

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Roster, Ratings & Screenshots - Mens within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2018, 02:12 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ufc roster reveal

Borg over Cejudo for grappling.. I'm gonna have to see the breakdown on grappling for the two, but that's a little peculiar.
Old 01-15-2018, 02:17 PM   #58
Pro

Ufc roster reveal

Shallow divisions, no problem but tell me they revised the mixed weight classes. Selected weight + weight class below. Fly mixed is just bantam selected... Another disappointment right?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-15-2018, 02:19 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl426
Borg over Cejudo for grappling.. I'm gonna have to see the breakdown on grappling for the two, but that's a little peculiar.

A lot of the high class wrestlers have low otb ratings

Old 01-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #60
Rookie

emmdeekay's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Roster Reveal - Men's Bantamweight & Flyweight

Marlon Moraes having the same striking rating as Sterling, less than Lineker and 2 less than Dodson feels wrong. (Also think Assuncao is a bit undersold there too.)

If I'm being super nitpicky I think Chris Holdsworth's grappling is way too low, but who even knows since hes probably never going to fight again.
Old 01-15-2018, 02:22 PM   #61
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl426

Cejudo and Borg should both be 92. Keep in mind Grappling encompasses both subs and wrestling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 02:24 PM   #62
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
He takes damage but he doesnt get knocked out, some people just wear damage more then others. Look at anderson silva he always looks fresh even if he has gone into a war or taken a beating. Look when chael dominated for nearly 5 rounds his face looked fresh as well as the war with michael bisping.

However my overview on the ratings and what needs changing however they seem good overall, much better than the release of EA UFC 2:

Flyweight:
Justin scoggins striking is 84 should be at least 86/87 ( he has a great karate background uses distance well has a win over ray borg in flyweight and was 4 2 in the flyweight division at the time.)

John dodson health is 89 should be at least 92, he has never been finished in the UFC gone 5 rounds with tough competition like DJ twice and heavy hitters like john lineker. Also i cant recall him being stunned at all??

Demetrious johnson health is 91 it should be at least 93-96, i only remember DJ being rocked once at flyweight vs john dodson, also any awkward positions he has been put in on the ground via submissions he has stayed calm and escaped easily.

Bantamweight:
John dodson health is 88 should be at least 91 and for the same reasons as flyweight his chin and toughness has help up the same in the weight class above him.

Marlon moraes he may have been rated after the loss to assuncao but since then he was won 2 in a row over dodson and sterling. I would up his striking from 88 to 89, Grappling from 87 to 88, health from 89 to 90.

You are right. Morales was rated before his last two wins. He may need a re rate.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #63
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Cejudo and Borg should both be 92. Keep in mind Grappling encompasses both subs and wrestling.

Yh that is what people forget, cejudo has probably the best wrestling or joint with DJ in the divison but submission wise he isnt proficient. I just hope the individual stats are done well the ones we cant see at the moment.
Old 01-15-2018, 02:29 PM   #64
Pro

Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Roster Reveal - Men's Bantamweight & Flyweight

Sterling's striking should be 84 tops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »