Home

Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind Back Taunt IN

This is a discussion on Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind Back Taunt IN within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2018, 01:40 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind B

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFreak1220
Again it’s an insult I argued against him myself there’s better ways to put things you literally came out of nowhere when we were done talking about it to say this is what I hate that’s starting problems and that’s how stuff starts on these forums and you find yourself into arguements because of this and wonder why people have negative views on you

It actually wasn’t over considering his post was like two up from mine. Also, if you didn’t come in to white knight every time I say something I’m sure these pages would be way less filled with back and forth banter.

English isn’t your first language so I’ll give you another tip: stating your feelings isn’t an insult. If that were the case, everyone would be “insulting” this game. If I called him a jack off or something that would be an insult. I stated that I don’t like the brick wall attitude that leads people to claim Darren Till is the best striker in the UFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #50

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind B

Quote:
You can’t always change the way people feel and you shouldn’t poke at him for it either he’s a big fan and thinks what he thinks no need to point him Out And say this is the attitude I hate in people you can keep that to yourself that not critism that’s an insult
What he said wasn't wrong nor was he "poking at him."

A forum is conversation based which is what we are here for. Let's drop it and move on.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:54 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
It actually wasn’t over considering his post was like two up from mine. Also, if you didn’t come in to white knight every time I say something I’m sure these pages would be way less filled with back and forth banter.

English isn’t your first language so I’ll give you another tip: stating your feelings isn’t an insult. If that were the case, everyone would be “insulting” this game. If I called him a jack off or something that would be an insult. I stated that I don’t like the brick wall attitude that leads people to claim Darren Till is the best striker in the UFC.

That’s false how many times I’ve confronted you? Maybe 2-3 times the most. And who says English isn’t my first language your assuming and jumping to conclusions which can be insulting to people. I speak great english and now you tell me english isn’t my first language so your gonna put it another way that’s trying to dumb it down I speak English and it’s my first language what’s your point
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #52

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
And who says English isn’t my first language your assuming and jumping to conclusions which can be insulting to people. I speak great english and now you tell me english isn’t my first language so your gonna put it another way that’s trying to dumb it down I speak English and it’s my first language what’s your point
You did. In the other thread this morning when you were talking about the classes you were taking for English.

Let's not be overdramatic just because.

You're English is great, and had you not said what you said this morning there would not have been a reason to assume it wasn't your first language. But you can't say that in another thread and think no one sees it.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
That’s false how many times I’ve confronted you? Maybe 2-3 times the most. And who says English isn’t my first language your assuming and jumping to conclusions which can be insulting to people. I speak great english and now you tell me english isn’t my first language so your gonna put it another way that’s trying to dumb it down I speak English and it’s my first language what’s your point

Maybe I’ve confused you with someone else, but I was pretty sure you were the guy typing every word in your sentence with all capital letters. If not you have a similar username. Anyway, I’ve said my piece.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:01 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You did. In the other thread this morning when you were talking about the classes you were taking for English.

Let's not be overdramatic just because.

You're English is great, and had you not said what you said this morning there would not have been a reason to assume it wasn't your first language. But you can't say that in another thread and think no one sees it.
No you misunderstood me seregenti articulates his points very well and grammar is very profound I was saying I still have a time in high school to basically better my vocabulary in English classes or language arts whatever. Lol that doesn’t mean it’s not my first language I just use a lot of slang and rather be more formal and articulate like them.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:02 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
Maybe I’ve confused you with someone else, but I was pretty sure you were the guy typing every word in your sentence with all capital letters. If not you have a similar username. Anyway, I’ve said my piece.

*peace ( english )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2018, 02:03 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
*peace ( english )
Oh, that's rough dude

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »