Home

CAF Rating Game (Help Rate CAF's)

This is a discussion on CAF Rating Game (Help Rate CAF's) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2018, 05:38 PM   #9
Rookie

honorandgrit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CAF Rating Game (Help Rate CAF's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
Let's play a game. I'm going to crowd source the group for fighters who I might create in UFC 3 am and I want to see how the group would rate them.

Here is the criteria: you have to rate then using the 80-100 threshold for each metric. You have to rate them relative to the other fighters in their division, which according to Aaron is how the gamechangers did it.

So here are 3 I need help with:

1) Fedor

2) Paul Daley

3) Floyd Mayweather

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Fedor

striking:92

Grappling: 95 and above

Stamina:92

Health: 96

Daley: Striking:94
Grappling: 85
stamina: 85
health: 88
Old 01-18-2018, 06:10 PM   #10
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Tell me the tier you want them in and I can give you (actual, not just category) stats very consistent with the official roster. You'd still have to figure out the move levels and perks, though. I've very ignorant about those in UFC 3.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
Tell me the tier you want them in and I can give you (actual, not just category) stats very consistent with the official roster. You'd still have to figure out the move levels and perks, though. I've very ignorant about those in UFC 3.
I'll be honest I don't what that means. I've never paid much attention to the stats of the fighters and the only reason I am now is because I don't want a super human Paul Daley that isn't relative to the rest of the division.

If you know how Paul Daley fights and you think you're good at rating fighters (you'll be better than me for sure), I'd trust it and just copy it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2018, 07:04 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
How would mvp compare to wonderboy and till. Id say hes more creative and maybe slightly edges power but probably slightly lower in the rest.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
I'll be honest I don't what that means. I've never paid much attention to the stats of the fighters and the only reason I am now is because I don't want a super human Paul Daley that isn't relative to the rest of the division.

If you know how Paul Daley fights and you think you're good at rating fighters (you'll be better than me for sure), I'd trust it and just copy it.

What he means is OVR arent going to be enough. Just giving someone a striking OVR isnt enough. You have to break it down into the categories. Then if you really wanted to do it right you will need to cross reference them against other fighters in the division. What makes it tough for guys like Daley and other non UFC guys is Bellator doesnt keep stats for their fighters. Thats helpful for things like accuracy/blocking etc.

For Daley, here is what I would give him for striking:

Blocking: 86
SS: 96
Power 96
Footwork:87
Accuracy:91
HM: 91
Switch Stance: 82

FYI,

I'm working for stats for most of the UFC guys that wont be DLC. What sucks is that I have stats for alot of the top missing guys but I cant release them to the public because they may be DLC. So get ready for a bunch of stats for guys who were cut like Frank Mir and guys who arent likely to be DLC like Rani Yahya.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:08 PM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
How would mvp compare to wonderboy and till. Id say hes more creative and maybe slightly edges power but probably slightly lower in the rest.
Tough one because who has he finished? One of the hardest things about doing the stats was not overrating someones power just because they have alot of KOs especially if they are against lower level comp. His footwork should be slightly higher than Till but not Wonderboy. Slightly lower accuracy. Slightly higher head movement than both
Old 01-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #15
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Tough one because who has he finished? One of the hardest things about doing the stats was not overrating someones power just because they have alot of KOs especially if they are against lower level comp. His footwork should be slightly higher than Till but not Wonderboy. Slightly lower accuracy. Slightly higher head movement than both
Sometimes you have to anaylse the fighter when they fight and comapre to others as you did. I do think MVP would be a top striker but a good wrestler will derail him quick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2018, 08:56 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
Sometimes you have to anaylse the fighter when they fight and comapre to others as you did. I do think MVP would be a top striker but a good wrestler will derail him quick.
He has shown he has submission skills. I think if the power rating was removed from stirking youd get a more realistic score. Plus he has a ko with a knee which doesnt require as much power. We have to remeber all three of these are world champions in there sport.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »