Home

Well guys, we did it!!!!

This is a discussion on Well guys, we did it!!!! within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2018, 06:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Well guys, we did it!!!!

I'm on PS4 and no champion's edition either. Feelsbadman
Old 01-22-2018, 07:18 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickeddMMA
Oh my god I'm stupid 😂 I'm sorry lol but yeah I'm tempted to just buy ea access honestly because I cant wait no more

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app
If you have never used it, you might get a free trial. Not sure. It's only 5 bucks and then cancel after release.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:52 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
If you have never used it, you might get a free trial. Not sure. It's only 5 bucks and then cancel after release.

For real. If you can spare 65-75, you can spare an extra 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2018, 09:11 AM   #12
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

I'm getting it on the ps4 so I'm not worried about making any progress on early access as it won't carry over. Just going to have fun with it and get reacquainted with the controls,try the career mode out for an hour or 2 just to see what I got to look forward to,do some online player matches etc. Really looking forward to tweaking the sliders in custom matches just to see what kind of results I can get.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:06 AM   #13
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

We ain't did s***! I still got a week and a day to go, I could die before that! lol jk, but I'm SOOOOooo ready. I keep pulling up my beta saves and watching others beta footage. I really hope some of that gliding effect with the new movement was looked into, but I can't wait get my hands on the full game.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:11 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
We ain't did s***! I still got a week and a day to go, I could die before that! lol jk, but I'm SOOOOooo ready. I keep pulling up my beta saves and watching others beta footage. I really hope some of that gliding effect with the new movement was looked into, but I can't wait get my hands on the full game.
The gliding thing doesn't bother me at all. I never noticed it while I was playing, I've only ever seen it watching footage back. Like, obviously if they can clean it up, awesome, but if they can't I don't really mind too much.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:21 AM   #15
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
The gliding thing doesn't bother me at all. I never noticed it while I was playing, I've only ever seen it watching footage back. Like, obviously if they can clean it up, awesome, but if they can't I don't really mind too much.
It bothered me immediately, esp when you lean back, it's an eye sore. But I started using Diakiese a lot and his locomotion constantly had his feet hopping a bit more than others. So it constantly looked like...

I think they said they redid (or added?) 83 animations, I hope some of that involved the hoppingness in some fighters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2018, 10:28 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
It bothered me immediately, esp when you lean back, it's an eye sore. But I started using Diakiese a lot and his locomotion constantly had his feet hopping a bit more than others. So it constantly looked like...

I think they said they redid (or added?) 83 animations, I hope some of that involved the hoppingness in some fighters.
I tend to stand real close to the fence 90% of the time, wasn't leaning back too often. Maybe that's why I didn't see it too much, lateral movement seems to be pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »