Home

KO's should have the UFC 2 camera

This is a discussion on KO's should have the UFC 2 camera within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
KO's should have the UFC 2 camera

This has been talked about before, but after seeing the livestream I feel like this thread is necessary.

From seeing the livestream, the KO zoom is gone so that's awesome just like it was addressed for the post beta changes, but there's still the KO snap to the fighter and it's bugging me. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, it's just a concern that was brought up in a thread not too long ago and I feel that it takes away from the immersion. When that camera snaps to the KO'ed fighter, it's too quick like almost automatic right before you even get the KO. It's not a surprise like in UFC 2 where you would knock someone out cold and you could kind of tell by the animation if they were out, but weren't completely sure because the camera stayed the same. Ahh it was just so satisfying. It looks like that's gone now in a full KO, it's only in the active kd's and severe ones. I'd post a gif of what I'm talking about, but I have no idea how to do that. Game looks awesome but this could ruin the fun of KO's in the long run imo.

Edit: I just noticed I accidentally double posted, so if a mod can close this one down it would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Stealthhh; 01-23-2018 at 10:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »