Home

Someone post where the AI threw more than you

This is a discussion on Someone post where the AI threw more than you within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2018, 09:13 PM   #1
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

OVR: 0
Someone post where the AI threw more than you

Please.
Someone post a screenshot of the post fight results where they defeated an AI that threw more than them. Because I can't get this to happen no matter what I do.

It was an issue I found in the Beta when I would watch AI V. AI fights and they would end up having almost the exact same strike count. It happened on almost every AI V. AI fight I had and playing the game now, I can't get an AI to throw more than me even barely attacking them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2018, 09:17 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Someone post where the AI threw more than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra
Please.
Someone post a screenshot of the post fight results where they defeated an AI that threw more than them. Because I can't get this to happen no matter what I do.

It was an issue I found in the Beta when I would watch AI V. AI fights and they would end up having almost the exact same strike count. It happened on almost every AI V. AI fight I had and playing the game now, I can't get an AI to throw more than me even barely attacking them.
If your on ps4 I can send you a screen of khabib matching my output exactly whilst throwing 46 TDs aswell..

But now that you mention it, I'm not finding many fights where I've been outpointed by the AI on volume, ill keep checking.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:21 PM   #3
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
If your on ps4 I can send you a screen of khabib matching my output exactly whilst throwing 46 TDs aswell..

But now that you mention it, I'm not finding many fights where I've been outpointed by the AI on volume, ill keep checking.
I'm on the Xbox.
But I haven't had a single fight where the AI has outdone me as far as volume. It really worried me in the Beta when I was watching AI fights and the AI were throwing the exact same number of strikes every time. I mean literally the stats would look like

Fighter 1: 78/114
Fighter 2: 93/114
Old 01-24-2018, 09:29 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
I'm on the Xbox.
But I haven't had a single fight where the AI has outdone me as far as volume. It really worried me in the Beta when I was watching AI fights and the AI were throwing the exact same number of strikes every time. I mean literally the stats would look like

I have a Felder v Chiesa where I was felder and the output was

me: 61/127, 61/143, 53/114
CPU: 58/148, 42/116, 70/139

So it outstruck me on volume 2/3 rounds. Will look for more.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:31 PM   #5
MVP

Actually I have several screens of matches vs Pro/Legendary AI where its outstuck me on volume.

115 (me) to 176 (CPU)
113 v 140, stuff like that is pretty common.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2018, 09:35 PM   #6
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Actually I have several screens of matches vs Pro/Legendary AI where its outstuck me on volume.

115 (me) to 176 (CPU)
What the hell am I doing wrong then?

I'm legitimately confused at this point because it isn't even like I'm an overly aggressive fighter. I'm fighting people like Choi, Rose, Justin, and Rumble so I would assume I'd have aggressive opponents but nope. I literally just nailed Choi with a series of attacks that got him rocked. He backed up to the cage and just stood there blocking all of it with that infinite block the CPU seems to have. Just standing there, absorbing all the attacks as if they aren't even thrown.

So what ends up happening is once that happens, considering their block is unbreakable, you wear yourself out and they beat you by throwing less than you did and taking advantage of your exhaustion. Exhaustion that only came from you attempting to break their block, which is a natural thing to try when your block breaks every time the wind blows.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:39 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
I'm on the Xbox.

What difficulty are you playing on?
Old 01-24-2018, 09:39 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

115 (me) to 176 (CPU)
This. On normal and Hard, I have had matches where I thrown more but on legendary and pro....nope. The AI uses long combos so they are going to throw that much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »