Home

Please Add Sliders to Event Mode.

This is a discussion on Please Add Sliders to Event Mode. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2018, 08:55 AM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Please Add Sliders to Event Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
@aholbert32 You've said that we need to make some noise for this to be patched in, is there a minimum amount of people that needs to be vocal about this to get it fixed? Just curious when and how they decide what gets patched and what doesn't.
No minimal amount. Its going to come down to 1) if a good amount of people complain about this 2) how difficult the addition of sliders is and 3) if there are any other major bugs that need fixing.

If there are a ton of bugs, those take precedent over adding a new feature.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:02 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
No minimal amount. Its going to come down to 1) if a good amount of people complain about this 2) how difficult the addition of sliders is and 3) if there are any other major bugs that need fixing.

If there are a ton of bugs, those take precedent over adding a new feature.
That makes sense, TBH I'd rather see TDs fixed and tightened up before Event Mode Sliders.

That's not to say I don't want Event Mode Sliders, but obviously gameplay comes first.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:09 PM   #19
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
That makes sense, TBH I'd rather see TDs fixed and tightened up before Event Mode Sliders.

That's not to say I don't want Event Mode Sliders, but obviously gameplay comes first.
Hopefully there are a bunch of patches like always so we can get everything we reasonable want.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:31 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Hopefully there are a bunch of patches like always so we can get everything we reasonable want.
I swear the post release support makes up for all my little irks in the game, it was like monthly Christmas with UFC 2, every patch just made the game feel so much better in one way or another (except that one that doubled the TD stamina tax by accident, Holy smokes that hurt haha)

They do a great job at supporting the game, and go above and beyond the norm for most AAA titles, ugh. I love it.

EA UFC are pretty much the only games I've ever played where when I encounter a bug, I'm not particularly bothered, because I know it'll get fixed.. that's an insanely rare thing in my experience.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:33 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
I swear the post release support makes up for all my little irks in the game, it was like monthly Christmas with UFC 2, every patch just made the game feel so much better in one way or another (except that one that doubled the TD stamina tax by accident, Holy smokes that hurt haha)

They do a great job at supporting the game, and go above and beyond the norm for most AAA titles, ugh. I love it.

EA UFC are pretty much the only games I've ever played where when I encounter a bug, I'm not particularly bothered, because I know it'll get fixed.. that's an insanely rare thing in my experience.
I cant talk about any of them but some of the stuff coming down the pike you guys are gonna love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2018, 08:38 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
I cant talk about any of them but some of the stuff coming down the pike you guys are gonna love.
Haha, just reading that is good enough for me, I love watching the game evolve, can't wait.

I'm kinda glad I'm stuck at work all weekend just so I'm not anxiously sitting around waiting for Midnight Monday to hurry the hell up!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:28 AM   #23
Rookie

I don’t understand the need for sliders? Seems like you’d just be handicapped in a real fight
Old 01-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD_Rico
I don’t understand the need for sliders? Seems like you’d just be handicapped in a real fight
The handicap is where the fun begins my friend...

Wanna fight as or play against Prime Anderson Silva? Set the damage slider up a bunch for him.

Wanna fight as or play against Prime GSP? Tweak the grappling sliders for him.

Wanna fight as or play against Prime Anthony Johnson? Up the power, down the stamina for him.

Wanna fight against Prime Ronda Rousey? Up the submission gate speed a bunch.

etc. etc.

It really adds a lot of depth to the game and stakes to play with!

Edit: It's almost like we're changing their stats on the go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »