Home

Old 01-25-2018, 05:05 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The KO's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKredster
I play PS4 so I'll I've seen is stream and video so correct me if I'm wrong but the KO snap is just kind of annoying. Like it's livable but annoying. It also seems like it zooms a little after the KO, idk if that's just video I watched though. The camera also needs to stay on the KO'D fighter and ring before cutting to the celebration because that's really how you tell someone's KO'd and that was the way UFC 2 did it and personally I think you should go back to that style for Kos making them more satisfying. A second or two would help alot. Like GPD idk if it would be hard or not but maybe play with that timing a little before cutting away and see you it looks maybe release some video and have the community decide if that is too much or too little before cutting away. I think doing that and cutting away the KO snap will do wonders. But that's just me what do you guys think on this?
110% agree on this.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:38 PM   #18
MVP

From all the videos I've seen, the time between the KO and the "Walk off" animation is WAY too short, like, your fighter connects, and is walking away before the other guy hits the mat, even Hunto youknow, waited til they hit the floor before strutting off.

If we can't hit them after a KO, fine, fair enough, but a bit more time between the KO and the walkoff would be nice, even 1 or 2 seconds of the fighter standing idle before walking away would look better IMO.

I am damn glad ragdoll is back, though.
This wait is killing a MF.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:45 PM   #19
Pro

I'm in practice mode right now and most of the KO's I've seen are animated. Very few ragdolls and when they do happen they kind of look weird, UFC 2 ones looked better imo
Old 01-25-2018, 07:09 PM   #20
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

I know that EA does not want to represent on necessary strikes after I KO or TKO but the sudden stoppages really do take away from the game and finish the fight experience is taken away, here’s an idea instead of suddenly stopping the fight why not implement a flashing health bar that gives you so many seconds to put the finishing touches on your opponent instead a sudden end Display the flashing health bar to let the players know it’s the beginning of the end! Almost kind of like a finishing move that gives you so many seconds to touch him up?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-26-2018, 01:27 AM   #21
Rookie

Yea I'm not buying until the UFC 2 knockouts comeback
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 07:02 AM   #22
Rookie

GPD come on we need u in this thread boss, we need complete ragdolls with some weight on em so they don't go flying everywhere. Please because this animation **** is killing the experience lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-26-2018, 07:48 AM   #23
Rookie

I feel it cuts away too quickly, I’d like to have those few seconds after the KO like ufc 2. Where you confirm the fights actually over, If you attempt to strike the KO’d opponent there should be a ref interception animation. Not feeling the instant cut. If they don’t want the player delivering additional blows, maybe a short “cut scene” showing the fighter be yanked back or something..idk..I don’t like to complain without offering ways to remedy the issue. Appreciate the game though.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:00 AM   #24
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickeddMMA
GPD come on we need u in this thread boss, we need complete ragdolls with some weight on em so they don't go flying everywhere. Please because this animation **** is killing the experience lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app
They don't care about this issue, and there's this strange thing going on where part of the community is justifying that oversight in the sake of portraying the sport in an unrealistically positive light. I don't get that at all. That's so backwards. Just because something is done a way doesn't mean it's done right. If we just hang our heads defeated about it, nothing would ever change and we'd still have the same rigid KO's from the beta.

But, there's at least three threads on here about this with multiple pages of replies. If we were gonna get realistic finishes, we'd hear something from someone by now. It's clear where their priorities lie, as frustrating as it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »