Home

EA UFC Missing/Wrong Moveset or Perk Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Missing/Wrong Moveset or Perk Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #41
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA UFC Missing/Wrong Moveset or Perk Thread

1st page updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2018, 01:57 PM   #42

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

All Off Topic posts have been deleted. Keep this to the discussion at hand:

Lets keep this thread on identifying the moveset issues. We all have discussed having the power to customize movesets in other threads. Also even if we had the power to customize the movesets, that doesnt help people who play online.

If you don't have the game yet and aren't able to identify needs, just wait. You'll have it soon enough and can contribute then. Until then we need to keep this thread clean in order to help the devs identify.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:57 PM   #43
MVP

Trillz's Arena

OVR: 0

Are you going to add a suggested stat changes for individual stats?
Old 01-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #44
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
Are you going to add a suggested stat changes for individual stats?
I want to make another thread on that.

Its a little tricky. There are a few that I identified on my own that may be a little too high or too low and I'm sure you guys have seen or will see others that are off. With that said, the stats that are in the game have been approved by the UFC. So while its easy to make small changes, big ones may need approval. Also, I want to avoid overreactions to one fight.

I think people should have to justify their stat changes a little. Like the Bobby Green one related to switch stance is a good example. You can watch that fight and see that even though we gave him an 89 (which is significantly higher than most of the roster) maybe it should be higher.

The flip side is people saying figher X should have a higher stat simply because thats their favorite fighter or they like using a certain fighter online and want more of an advantage.
Old 01-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #45
MVP

Does Anderson Silva have the switch straight?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #46
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I want to make another thread on that.

Its a little tricky. There are a few that I identified on my own that may be a little too high or too low and I'm sure you guys have seen or will see others that are off. With that said, the stats that are in the game have been approved by the UFC. So while its easy to make small changes, big ones may need approval. Also, I want to avoid overreactions to one fight.

I think people should have to justify their stat changes a little. Like the Bobby Green one related to switch stance is a good example. You can watch that fight and see that even though we gave him an 89 (which is significantly higher than most of the roster) maybe it should be higher.

The flip side is people saying figher X should have a higher stat simply because thats their favorite fighter or they like using a certain fighter online and want more of an advantage.
it should be a community thing, if most of the community agrees it should be added to the list.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:08 PM   #47
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
it should be a community thing, if most of the community agrees it should be added to the list.
How would you go about doing that? Poll? Make a thread for each suggested change?

Keep in mind that just because we suggest it doesnt mean the devs will agree. This is different from moves. With moves, I can say "Cormier should have a bulldog choke...he did it in these 2 fights". A dev cant argue against that.

If I say Green should have a 94 when it comes to switch stats, I can show him last night fights as an example but the dev could easily say "A 94 is too high, I think it should be a 92" or "He has an 89 and thats higher than 200 plus of the fighers in the game..its good enough."
Old 01-28-2018, 03:17 PM   #48
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How would you go about doing that? Poll? Make a thread for each suggested change?

Keep in mind that just because we suggest it doesnt mean the devs will agree. This is different from moves. With moves, I can say "Cormier should have a bulldog choke...he did it in these 2 fights". A dev cant argue against that.

If I say Green should have a 94 when it comes to switch stats, I can show him last night fights as an example but the dev could easily say "A 94 is too high, I think it should be a 92" or "He has an 89 and thats higher than 200 plus of the fighers in the game..its good enough."
hmmm probably a poll, or in comments add i agree to the quote. We can give a range such as this guy should have at least a 88-90 rating instead of 85, then the devs will decide what number in the range.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »