Home

Too many health events/ rocks

This is a discussion on Too many health events/ rocks within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2018, 06:29 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Too many health events/ rocks

Could someone please provide a link or post some vids on how to finish fights fast? How to break the block of rocked fighters? All I see on YT is fights with plenty of rocks and knockdowns with instant get ups. Would be much appreciated if you have complete fights PvP and not only the finish itself! Thanks in advance!
Old 01-27-2018, 06:38 PM   #58
Rookie

I dont have that big of an issue with this, but a fight ending when you land a jab after throwing 10 headkicks and 15 overhands hurting your opponent is.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:01 PM   #59
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
I noticed that today, i just mean i slightly longer one and having them more frequent due to rocks happening in quick succession, and maybe a major stsmima drain after uou get rocked.
That you will put you in a cycle of death, rocks in quick succession gives the other guy a chance but longer rocks with drained stamina basically means you are finished.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:07 PM   #60
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Nope - they're entirely fine. The way people fight isn't though. People are throwing body kicks in clinch range and then whine about how they're getting rocked.

This happens because of three things:

1). They're accustomed to the game freezing the opponent when throwing certain strikes.

2). They're over using the head movement mechanic getting themselves into had spots.

3). They just don't have a good fight IQ and throw shots at dumb times (no science).

The game is fine.

Completely agree. The game is fine, people just have no clue how to fight. People are being way too aggressive. Constantly moving forward and swinging. Screwing up their sways, never blocking the body, going in for takedowns right as their opponent is throwing an uppercut, etc. If you fight cautiously against the AI for example, there is way less. I average about 3-4 knockdowns a fight combined the way I play against the AI.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Completely agree. The game is fine, people just have no clue how to fight. People are being way too aggressive. Constantly moving forward and swinging. Screwing up their sways, never blocking the body, going in for takedowns right as their opponent is throwing an uppercut, etc. If you fight cautiously against the AI for example, there is way less. I average about 3-4 knockdowns a fight combined the way I play against the AI.

3-4 is still excessive
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2018, 07:28 PM   #62
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
3-4 is still excessive
Especially since he said he's fighting cautiously with the AI
Old 01-27-2018, 07:37 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
That you will put you in a cycle of death, rocks in quick succession gives the other guy a chance but longer rocks with drained stamina basically means you are finished.
You shoukd be finished though, no one survives 3 or 4 knockdowns/health events in a short time.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #64
MVP

health event and rocks and easy recover
active knockdown and easy get up
hard knockdown and easy recover. there is NO certain rocking time on the ground. No block, No sway and fill up meter then you can recover even if landed 3 more GnP on your face.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »