Home

How much are you planning on spending in Ultimate Team (UT) ?

This is a discussion on How much are you planning on spending in Ultimate Team (UT) ? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2018, 04:00 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How much are you planning on spending in Ultimate Team (UT) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakrok

Last year you could see the opponent's fighter post fight and know their overall and what cards they had, but this year you are prevented from knowing what your opponent was using and have no way of verifying that you were mismatched. It seems like the problem still exists its just being hidden.

This is incorrect.

you can see what fighter your opponent is using click view fighter after a bout, it tells you what moves they're using and whatr their stats are at the top.

Also just like to add as someone who plays mainly UT and currently first on xbox that this game has pay2win elements all "pack" oriented games do.

However and its a big however despite what I initially thought you can be extremley competitive with just one fighter and a decent set of moves this will set you back about $50 I have my pre order connor and he's maxed for striking and a heavyweight Anderson I got from a pack with pretty good but not maxed stats, my friends put in around $140 and he's got four fighters one of every style with nearly maxed stats, again in comparison to other games this is nothing in terms of DLC and he still has a reason to grind (fighter sets)

Could some things be done better? Absolutely, I personally wouldn't go into a ranked fight with a silver fighter ever and if thats indicitive of bad design to other people then so be it but theres ways to earn via grinding and the challenges theyve put in, if you've ever played a game with optional packs you'd know that this is a very small drop in a very very very big ocean.
Youtube
Twitch

Last edited by MaccaC; 02-01-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #90
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Not a dime i am going to be paying enough for the game as it is.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:35 PM   #91
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

I really had a fit with the money grab, but I figured i’ll give it a shot and to be honest I generally don’t like the new interface it’s to interactive and not to the point, maybe it will grow on me but I highly doubt it I genuinely don’t like the changes, is there something I’m missing please someone pointed out for me... I think it took a step back?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2018, 10:35 PM   #92
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaccaC
you can see what fighter your opponent is using click view fighter after a bout, it tells you what moves they're using and whatr their stats are at the top.
Ah ok, I thought I saw something like that in a steam and never saw it myself. I'll risk using some low level fighters and see how I compare with opponents after more people have the game.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:05 PM   #93
Banned

Everyone needs to not spend a cent on this crap. In any game, not just UFC. This garbage is the ruination of gaming today. And the sad part is gamers know it, yet they keep shelling out for Ultimate Team in every EA game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »