Home

EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #601
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC Stat Change Request Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Al Iaquinta

Striking Stamina ---> 88 - 93

Grapple Stamina ---> 85 - 90

Endurance Stamina ---- > 90

Striking Speed --- > 91

Add: Counter Puncher Level 3

Add: Heavy Hands Level 3

Clinch Throws --- > 89

Clinch Grapple --- > 89

Bottom Game ---> 90

Submission Defense ---> 90

Single/Double Leg --- > Level 2
I second this post, in particular the stamina buffs are necessary for someone who has gone 5 rounds twice against quality opponents, and while obviously tired was not at all exhausted or 'done' even against Khabib.

You beat me to this post, I just made an account specifically to request Al's stamina be improved!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 08:35 AM   #602
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by axle_j
I second this post, in particular the stamina buffs are necessary for someone who has gone 5 rounds twice against quality opponents, and while obviously tired was not at all exhausted or 'done' even against Khabib.

You beat me to this post, I just made an account specifically to request Al's stamina be improved!
Also added in Higher Altitude Level 3 to be added for him as well.

And, since you brought up Khabib:

Add: Crushing Presence Level 5 for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Source: 27-0, Undefeated, Undisputed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 12-16-2018, 06:32 PM   #603
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
If they buff a guy like Dan Hooker who's considered a C,B level fighter to that sort of numbers that would really be something.

Also, Kevin Lee's defence seems to be really bad, blocking shots with his face all night long and got mildly to moderately rocked a number of times, Barboza staggered him badly (sure, with a Barboza special but still), I don't remember if Ferguson did too. Felder and DC also talked about how defending from another stance is difficult. But he seems to be getting hit clean a lot in general. I thought he would maul McGregor based on his top game vs Ferguson and his performance against Barboza, but man, he's so there to be hit and gets staggered every time.

Damn, just saw Barboza vs Hooker. Give that man all the health points, for real. By the way, does Barboza deserve a -1 in striking stamina? He gassed a fair bit in the second and the fight was going on hist terms. He can just go hard as **** even when gassed.
Old 12-16-2018, 06:53 PM   #604
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer04
Damn, just saw Barboza vs Hooker. Give that man all the health points, for real. By the way, does Barboza deserve a -1 in striking stamina? He gassed a fair bit in the second and the fight was going on hist terms. He can just go hard as **** even when gassed.
Na, because Hooker was absorbing EVERYTHING. Remember, Barboza got mauled by Khabib and Lee and STILL after all that was able to land Spinning Heel Kicks on both of them, Lee getting the worst of it while Khabib ate it like Chicken.

E-Sports Summer Series EA UFC Champion (Season 1)
ESFL UFC 4 Las Vegas 2022 World Champion
Old 12-17-2018, 03:59 AM   #605
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
Na, because Hooker was absorbing EVERYTHING. Remember, Barboza got mauled by Khabib and Lee and STILL after all that was able to land Spinning Heel Kicks on both of them, Lee getting the worst of it while Khabib ate it like Chicken.

That doesn't mean he doesn't/didn't gas early. But yeah, stamina in-game is tied to power which is correct, that's one reason why they shouldn't nerf him. He can be gassed and still kick so hard.

Actually, how tied to stamina is it? It definitely is tied to speed but not sure how much fatigue affects power.

Last edited by Kingslayer04; 12-17-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 05:32 PM   #606
MVP

This really highlights the inaccurate nature of the stat disparity between so called A and C level fighters. Specifically in the health and stamina departments. We now know that Iaquinta and Hooker are really underrated. And why? Because they aren't in the top 10? Top 10 ranking doesn't make you any more or less tired or rocked.
Old 12-17-2018, 05:46 PM   #607
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
This really highlights the inaccurate nature of the stat disparity between so called A and C level fighters. Specifically in the health and stamina departments. We now know that Iaquinta and Hooker are really underrated. And why? Because they aren't in the top 10? Top 10 ranking doesn't make you any more or less tired or rocked.
I didn't get why they left Al's cardio on 86 overall after going 5 rounds with Khabib. Hooker's stats are gonna stay pretty low. He lost to the only high ranked opponents he has fought. I was super disappointed with how he fought against Barboza and why was his head coach not there???
Old 12-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #608
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeba1000
I didn't get why they left Al's cardio on 86 overall after going 5 rounds with Khabib. Hooker's stats are gonna stay pretty low. He lost to the only high ranked opponents he has fought. I was super disappointed with how he fought against Barboza and why was his head coach not there???
My first reaction to that fight, outside of the utter disgust in his corner not stopping the fight after round 2, was "Oh crap there goes the buff we'be been trying to get for Dan for the last 6 months"

But TBH. He could still be buffed. His health could easily be buffed and I honestly still think he deserves a grappling buff from the Bone crusher fight.

Not to mention the QUICK guillotine he snatched on Gil Burns as burns shot in for a TD, he didn't get it but if that wasn't Gil freaking Burns there's a good chance he would have, that was TIGHT.

his switch stance could also be slightly buffed, it's definitely better than 80.

His corner and Israel were at a wedding, too.
Which sucks for Dan.

As a huge Hangman fan and Aussie. That third round was extremely hard to watch and I was VERY worried for Dans well-being. The man is a savage.

Props to Barboza. He found Dans holes and exposed them beautifully though I'd also agree Hookers gameplan wasn't smart and his ego got the better of him a little as he said he intended to stand and trade with Barboza before the fight but everyone assumed that was just talk.

The low kicks effected him drastically right from the first, his handspeed dropped slightly with each low kick he ate almost.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »