Home

Stamina is messed up.

This is a discussion on Stamina is messed up. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2018, 07:16 PM   #17
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina is messed up.

I did grapple. We spent almost 2 minutes grappling.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:43 PM   #18
Pro

Try it with sliders this game plays totally different (in a good way.) I made a thread about it right now if you guys wanna check it out.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:53 AM   #19
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Stamina is messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebobbydana
Honestly at this point it seems the game is broken and should not have been released in this state. I feel sick to my stomach.

That’s quite dramatic lol.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:13 AM   #20
Rookie

UpTehCooch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeface
What I'm saying is its not far off. It's not perfect, it's a video game. In my opinion it is not far off enough to constitute a thread complaining about it when it's still decently close to the real life stats.

EDIT: In your example he is still throwing less than 100 punches per round which in my opinion is a good play between fun for a video game and real life. If you had done any damage to his body at all his stamina would have been screwed and he would not have thrown nearly as many.
stop defending a bull**** game mechanic. No one in real life can throw 400 strikes and still have full stamina.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:28 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpTehCooch
stop defending a bull**** game mechanic. No one in real life can throw 400 strikes and still have full stamina.
Everyone is overreacting and exaggerating. It wasn't 400 strikes, much closer to 350. He didn't have full stamina, much closer to 75%. These games get messed up because people come on here and complain non stop after they lose a fight. When you start taking damage to your body your stamina gets zapped very quickly. I every single fight I've had has had realistic strike output because I work the body. I hardly see rounds with 100 strikes thrown. It's usually 80 or so which is a pretty realistic output.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2018, 07:49 AM   #22
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Silly that you have to punch the body to reduce stamina. I've been clocked clean in real life and instantly sapped of anything I had left after getting punched in the kisser.

Getting rocked should reduce your stamina significantly for the duration of the round.
I agree, but then the amount of rocks in this game needs to be nerfed down. I mean fights were both fighters get rocked 5+ times are no exception.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:56 AM   #23
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeface
Everyone is overreacting and exaggerating. It wasn't 400 strikes, much closer to 350. He didn't have full stamina, much closer to 75%. These games get messed up because people come on here and complain non stop after they lose a fight. When you start taking damage to your body your stamina gets zapped very quickly. I every single fight I've had has had realistic strike output because I work the body. I hardly see rounds with 100 strikes thrown. It's usually 80 or so which is a pretty realistic output.
I know how to play the game dude.

Conor mcgregor should not be able to do that. Guy gasses in the second round.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:08 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
I know how to play the game dude.

Conor mcgregor should not be able to do that. Guy gasses in the second round.
Well I posted stats of him having similar output in a real fight so I dont know what to tell you man. I think it's fine, and I know you didn't do alot of body damage because when I fight Conor he ends up with about 50% in the second round. He gasses quick when you hit him in the body. All I know is I am not having the same experiences as you are. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »