Home

Taking a carreer mode fighter into quick play

This is a discussion on Taking a carreer mode fighter into quick play within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2018, 10:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Taking a carreer mode fighter into quick play

Can we take our carreer mode fighting and have them in the CAF section and available to edit and use? In UFC 1&2 you had to make them outside of carreer if you wanted to use that fighter in quick play or online. I know you can transfer the fighter to Ultimate team but personally the only reason I played Ultimate team was to get the trophy's for it cause I played it so much I should have platinum and I want it just to say I have it. But the mode was awful, filled with cheese and payed 100 over all players who spent money to screw everyone over. It was awful and I couldn't play it very long at all as all fun was taken out when a literal clown fighting at heavy weight was jumping and spinning with ease and had very little stamina penalty and it was awful and I will try it in ufc 3 but I don't expect alot of change. For me offline is the biggest thing, playing with friends, against AI, Making awesome fight cards, playing carreer over and over and over just to rise and have something to do. I of course played ranked and got to division three but the meat of the game for me has always been playing offline and just having my guy from carreer mode available to access would be awesome. It would he great if he still had his stats and moves so I don't have to transfer them but I at least want to know if the model will transfer over because being a first time player it was very annoying putting time into a CAF and having it lost in carreer mode on UFC 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »