Home

how many ppl bought the game this year?

This is a discussion on how many ppl bought the game this year? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: how many ppl bought the game this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
lmfao You JUST said that the beta was great until they changed the damage but then got told nothing with damage was changed.

Cognitive dissonance, people! Read up!
They should bring back the one punch KO's then. There is no danger to finishing a fight in this game. Two guys just coming forward rocking each other because they know they'll recover and go back to it. What division are you in? Are you going to deny this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #66
Rookie

the game mechanics where there for this in the beta its just that ppl didn't have enough time to figure out all the cheese. As time goes by ppl will find more cheese and that will have to be patched aswell. This is the cycle of fighting games. This game has had its disappointments in areas but it is a really good game and i would assume most ppl playing it are enjoying it regardless of its flaws which all games have nowadays. It is the best game of the series and a really good game.

edit:With regards to not getting knockouts this is due to ppl getting better and the division system matching u up with players of your level

Last edited by Sivo; 02-08-2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:21 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
They should bring back the one punch KO's then. There is no danger to finishing a fight in this game. Two guys just coming forward rocking each other because they know they'll recover and go back to it. What division are you in? Are you going to deny this?
Lately I fluctuate between number 5 and 20 in the world in div 5 on Xbox. I have no problem finishing people and people have no problem finishing me.

You guys have literally no idea what you're talking about. I've played some random dudes from the Discord and Reddit and no wonder they think some of these things. You guys seriously don't know the ins and outs.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
Lately I fluctuate between number 5 and 20 in the world in div 5 on Xbox. I have no problem finishing people and people have no problem finishing me.

You guys have literally no idea what you're talking about. I've played some random dudes from the Discord and Reddit and no wonder they think some of these things. You guys seriously don't know the ins and outs.
Whats ur GT on Xbox? I'm sure I know who you are from UFC 2 lol.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
Whats ur GT on Xbox? I'm sure I know who you are from UFC 2 lol.
LemusKhan or RetractedMunkey I have another two accounts as well.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #70
Rookie

Played a lot of UFC 1 & 2 and was expecting UFC3 to be a day one purchase until I got the 10hr ea access trial, its been out over a week and I still have 3hrs left on the trial.

I will pick it up at some point but probably when its at least half the price and fully patched.

The reviews regarding career mode is really disappointing for me, ufc 1 & 2 had awful career modes and this one looks to have not really improved.

Its such a shame as I thought by now there had been so many ideas floated that would make for an awesome career mode.

Find it hard to understand why things havent been implemented, wonder if they have a low budget due to sales? No idea just was expecting a lot better.

Last edited by flyingokapis; 02-09-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:12 PM   #71
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Typically when is the first price drop? I'm in Canada and so far not many crackheads are posting on Craigslist with boosted copies...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 09:41 PM   #72
Rookie

wish I hadn't

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »