Home

This is so much better than EA UFC 2

This is a discussion on This is so much better than EA UFC 2 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 06:40 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
This is so much better than EA UFC 2

After the learning curve, it's great how I can feel capable of punishing people for bad habits.

Each fight feels unique and I Can learn so much in practice mode.

The body punching may need a little nerfing, but overall great job devs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #2
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Re: This is so much better than EA UFC 2

Based on the feedback I'm reading you seem.to be in the minority
Old 02-04-2018, 07:53 PM   #3
Rookie

I can't post a thread on here so I'll write it here hoping it'll catch the attention of the devs. My Career mode is broken, at least for me. I can't advance to the 2nd fight after my first win in WFA. After I win I press "simulate recovery" to access fight offer and get my next fight going, but the game literally freezes and the menu music stops. It says "simulating recovery" but stays at 0%. I'm still able to access my consoles menu when this happens so I know it's not my console but the game itself. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and this hasn't solved the problem. Somebody PLEASE help!
Old 02-04-2018, 08:08 PM   #4
Rookie

yes ufc 3 is far better than ufc 2 in every way and has far better stand up than overrated fight night champion.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paledude45
I can't post a thread on here so I'll write it here hoping it'll catch the attention of the devs. My Career mode is broken, at least for me. I can't advance to the 2nd fight after my first win in WFA. After I win I press "simulate recovery" to access fight offer and get my next fight going, but the game literally freezes and the menu music stops. It says "simulating recovery" but stays at 0%. I'm still able to access my consoles menu when this happens so I know it's not my console but the game itself. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and this hasn't solved the problem. Somebody PLEASE help!
I've read this a couple of times on the forum. There's no fix known, people just start again and hope it doesn't happen.

Only happens after your first fight though. So once you get passed that and it hasn't frozen your career is good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2018, 09:03 PM   #6
Rookie

James Vick is a beast in this game I love it !
Old 02-04-2018, 09:59 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOctane
I've read this a couple of times on the forum. There's no fix known, people just start again and hope it doesn't happen.

Only happens after your first fight though. So once you get passed that and it hasn't frozen your career is good to go.
So you're saying I have to recreate my character and win my first fight over again on Pro difficulty just to hope that the game won't freeze on me when I simulate recovery? If this is a known issue then why haven't the devs jumped on this IMMEDIATELY? It's a serious problem! I have already restarted my career three times now!
Old 02-04-2018, 10:21 PM   #8
Just started!

I have to agree. Miles ahead of UFC 2

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »