Home

Old 02-09-2018, 11:15 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Leg kicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
OP gave me a good chuckle keep up the great troll posts m8

100% this guy really thinks this. You overestimate people.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-09-2018, 11:15 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
I want people who are complaining about the game to look at this post and take time to reflect that maybe you just don’t understand exactly what you’re complaining about.

The only thing Im complaining about is the ko animations and the AI checking every leg kick. Checking a lig kick should still do a small amount of damage to the person checking the leg kick but not cause a health event because honestly its better to eat the leg kick than to check it because checking a leg kick still hurts like hell since it bone slamming into bone
Old 02-09-2018, 11:30 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReaper
The only thing Im complaining about is the ko animations and the AI checking every leg kick. Checking a lig kick should still do a small amount of damage to the person checking the leg kick but not cause a health event because honestly its better to eat the leg kick than to check it because checking a leg kick still hurts like hell since it bone slamming into bone
I agree and like I said before he wasn't even checking the kicks and I kept falling to the point I got tko'd but some ppl here are jyst morons and are no help just have stupid comments

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 11:34 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas007
I agree and like I said before he wasn't even checking the kicks and I kept falling to the point I got tko'd but some ppl here are jyst morons and are no help just have stupid comments

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That’s not a thing. You can’t be knocked down repeatedly by kicking the leg unless it’s checked. It’s not part of the game. There’s nothing stupid about pointing out an outrageously ignorant statement.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #13
Rookie

slikkster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReaper

Based on your post, I’m going to assume you have no experience with participating in a combat sport where leg kicks are involved. It is infinitely better to check a kick than to eat it. Checking a kick causes the attacker more damage than the defender, and eating a leg kick is all damage to the defender and none to the attacker.

Old 02-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #14
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slikkster
Based on your post, I’m going to assume you have no experience with participating in a combat sport where leg kicks are involved. It is infinitely better to check a kick than to eat it. Checking a kick causes the attacker more damage than the defender, and eating a leg kick is all damage to the defender and none to the attacker.

It can still hurt when landing a kick that isn't checked tbf but obviously not as much as the other scenarios

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »