Home

EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

As I have explained before I am simply backing up my position with facts. I was accused of being in the minority and it is false. After having spend so much money last year in Ultimate Team I did not expext the backlash for doing this same this year.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #10
MVP

Re: EA UFC 3 Metacritic User Score: 4.2 - Generally unfavorable reviews based on 72

user scores are totally make NO sense because they leave 0 point if they don't like the game. It is not subjective.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:02 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebobbydana
As I have explained before I am simply backing up my position with facts. I was accused of being in the minority and it is false. After having spend so much money last year in Ultimate Team I did not expext the backlash for doing this same this year.
Your not backing up anything, every single game comes with issues this game is an improvement from last year but did come with major flaws that I’m SURE will be fixed the game has been out for close to 2 weeks and haven’t been able to address it yet but once it’s fixed I’m pretty sure you’ll be the first in the threads saying thanks so much. Your really over exaggerating and if you spend 300$ in a UFC game that’s totally on you 😂😂
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2018, 03:04 PM   #12
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

My score? On the Vince McMann scale I give it a 3 out of 6. Before anyone gets butthurt even a 1 is fairly good.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #13
MVP

Why do I get the feeling 90% of those reviews are from people who played maybe 5 hours. Didn't bother with the controls.. or tried to play it like UFC 2.

I'm not trying to say the game is perfect, but its not THAT bad, to me it's an all round improvement on UFC 2, even the areas that didn't get much work are still about as good.

So I don't understand people saying this game is a step back, I really don't.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #14
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
Why do I get the feeling 90% of those reviews are from people who played maybe 5 hours. Didn't bother with the controls.. or tried to play it like UFC 2.

I'm not trying to say the game is perfect, but its not THAT bad, to me it's an all round improvement on UFC 2, even the areas that didn't get much work are still about as good.

So I don't understand people saying this game is a step back, I really don't.
Have you seen the tutorials? How are they supposed to learn.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:46 PM   #15
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

I can't even begin to comprehend how someone like me,who has zero hand eye coordination and close to zero attention span can get a fairly decent grasp on the controls but all the other self proclaimed "UFC videogame" veterans are struggling so bad with it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2018, 10:31 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Have you seen the tutorials? How are they supposed to learn.
I haven't, they were still "coming soon" last I checked.
I just worked out the striking (and looked at the controls page) and kinda have used real world tactics for the most part.

But I'd assume they're as vague as UFC 2's were, and the only effective way to look for a good tutorial is to come here.

Proper tutorials would go a long way, for sure, especially for completely new players, but the controls page atleast tells you how to do about everything. There are combo lists with animations showing what you'll do in correlation with what you press, there are those simple tutorials in loading screens, ect ect, and practice mode still walks you through the basics of each ground position.

It could all be done better, but its again, better done than it was in UFC 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »