Home

Can someone please explain to me the ranked point system?

This is a discussion on Can someone please explain to me the ranked point system? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2018, 01:22 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Can someone please explain to me the ranked point system?

DNFs need to stop taking away 30 ****ing points every time. It’s ****ing insane. I’ve never once DNFed on a legit loss but even if someone does, who cares? You still get your points and your win. Four times over the course of the game so far, I’ve encountered a freeze glitch at the start of the match that boots you to the dashboard. You lose 30 points no matter what every time. That’s ridiculous. That’s enough to drop you out of the top 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-19-2018, 05:12 AM   #10
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Re: Can someone please explain to me the ranked point system?

The DNF penalty might indeed be doing more harm than good. I dont even have many fights, yet, but had one DNF for lost connection to EA servers (when my actual connection didn't drop) and those 30 points really hurt.

Maybe the penalty should be decreased in a flat manner, or made it so it's a scaling thing, as a way to try to better identify who is quitting on purpose (kinda like the quitting time penalties in MOBAs).
Old 02-19-2018, 06:21 AM   #11
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
DNFs need to stop taking away 30 ****ing points every time. It’s ****ing insane. I’ve never once DNFed on a legit loss but even if someone does, who cares? You still get your points and your win. Four times over the course of the game so far, I’ve encountered a freeze glitch at the start of the match that boots you to the dashboard. You lose 30 points no matter what every time. That’s ridiculous. That’s enough to drop you out of the top 25.

They need to fix this asap and also need to add way more stats to the leaderboards like in ea ufc 2 or i think ranked in this game will become stale very fast also the 100% need to fix getting a loss if the game freezes and or you get disconnected for no reason.

This game does actually need a lot more work and its starting to become more apparent by the day from what im reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey

I dont understand the people with 0 or 1-2 losses. I get frozen right before the tale of the tape screen and kicked out at least once every 25 or so fights. Even if I were undefeated my record would have 10-15 losses just from the game crashing.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:15 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

if u get frozen just wait. it normally means u skipped the intro and the other guy didnt and it shows a white screen the entire time but eventually it always puts me in
Old 02-20-2018, 08:55 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna2006
if u get frozen just wait. it normally means u skipped the intro and the other guy didnt and it shows a white screen the entire time but eventually it always puts me in

We aren’t talking about that. This one freezes the screen and is sometimes accompanied by a brrrring noise and kicks you out of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »