Home

Enough of the complaints for a while... , Gents.

This is a discussion on Enough of the complaints for a while... , Gents. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2018, 07:46 PM   #17
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Enough of the complaints for a while... , Gents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez
I think you are kinda missing the point I was making.

What I'm saying is that I'm sick of seeing the same complaints and issues re hashed over and over ad nauseam. With countless threads on the same thing.

It doesn't have a negative effect on me but there's only so many times you can read about leg kicks, sway spam, nerfing ground strikes, what x person believws should be in the patch etc.

And with all due respect most of the threads aren't constructive at all. A constructive thread is one that outlines a problem, states it's effect, suggests and alternative and defines the effect the solution would have on the game.

It's not like I expect to come here and sing the praises of EA because I've contributed a lot towards raising several of the issues of this game of which there are numerous. I've aired my grievances. I just don't think banging on about it is getting us anywhere. Like 1 thread making a point is enough, make the devs aware and move on.

Hence why I said that I'm going to leave it a bit and come back after the patch when there is fresh topics and input.

To the commenter above, yeah I was in the ****show that was the EA troll central forums. I'm not butt hurt by people's complaints just bored by it. I play the game for fun at the end of the day and reading people's moans in every thread ain't fun.

With that said the complaints are justified. You do you. If the game wasn't flawed there wouldn't be issues to complain about.
I can understand that, but I would ask myself, what would Chad Mendes do. He'd probably laugh it off with that big ole smile off his.

I realize you are Mad Chendez, but just maybe count to 10 if you find yourself getting frustrated.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:50 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I can understand that, but I would ask myself, what would Chad Mendes do. He'd probably laugh it off with that big ole smile off his.

I realize you are Mad Chendez, but just maybe count to 10 if you find yourself getting frustrated.
I don't get frustrated... I get mad - Me and Ragin' Al would have a blast
Old 02-14-2018, 07:51 PM   #19
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

A lot of the threads do state a problem or the solutions are discussed within them.

People aren't just bitching.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:05 PM   #20
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez
I don't get frustrated... I get mad - Me and Ragin' Al would have a blast
If you ever get super mad just send an invite and I'll play you. That will make you very happy!
Old 02-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #21
Rookie

then they shouldnt have released the game in a broken state
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2018, 08:10 PM   #22
Banned

Absolutely. Let's all drop the complaints and go KO eachother with the uppercut hook combo. Get in a few OP double legs, maybe quit the game without a loss if it doesn't go well. This should help vent our frustration.

No I actually appreciate the positivity of OP. Nothin but love.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-14-2018, 08:41 PM   #23
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

All i have to say is...FIX THE SINGLE LEG TAKEDOWNS!!!!

They are broken and never ever work. Any fighter with only single leg takedowns are at a huge disadvantage.

I really hope GPD understands how broken they are and they don’t decided to only nerf double leg takedowns and leave the single leg alone.

I’m worried that this might happen in the next patch.
Old 02-14-2018, 10:55 PM   #24
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

The foundation for this new striking system has been built !
we are asking them to completely re-design it, let’s be honest with ourselves, there’s a lot of changes since the last game this is their first implementation of the new striking system which at best is cosmetically better however fundamentally its base is unbalanced, it depends highly on mathematics that are not consistent to its application the swaying system is pure luck unless the game is slow down, in which it would caused them to reinvent the system, I despise the clinch system it should take more than one rabbit punch to interrupt a transition, maybe draw some stamina or damage but not completely interrupted the transition, causes massive discrepancies among top clinch fighters and low clinch fighters! I would love to play this game on a firm foundation but there’s too much guessing and some aspects of this game especially with the lag input, and set up combos Depending on new striking system button configuration that is very awkward.
There so much about this game I wanna love but the same time as I’m having fun, i’m greatly missing the satisfaction of an MMA game!
I think the complaints will definitely fade as the interest does, just hope the patch works miracles!
I enjoy EA games very much but it looks like they have Teflon’s on their fingers right now and just can’t quite press the buttons!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »