Home

Live Tuner Set Update - Feb 15 2018

This is a discussion on Live Tuner Set Update - Feb 15 2018 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2018, 07:26 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Live Tuner Set Update - Feb 15 2018

Are elbows going to be fixed - seems like they don’t land 25% of the time that they should - i also still think the ai checks too
Many leg kicks - like i have him rocked in the head and throw a leg kick and the ai is still checking it most of the time / in reality it should be pretty damn easy to land a leg kick when someone’s head it rocked - at the very least leg check damage should be toned down - in almost every ai fight i have my leg gets rocked and character falls down from the ai checking my leg kicks (the leg kick damage should be more like head and body damage, where if you get rocked in the head or body you don’t drop every singe punch or kick to the head or body after the first rock, where in leg kicks it seems like once you drop once you drop every time after it gets checked or you land a kick ) the leg kick damage in this game just makes no sense , i miss ea ufc 2s leg kick damage system and ko system a lot

Last edited by Falseperception; 02-18-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »