Home

Live Tuner Set Update - Feb 15 2018

This is a discussion on Live Tuner Set Update - Feb 15 2018 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2018, 03:23 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Live Tuner Set Update - Feb 15 2018

This is awesome you guys keep coming through with this updates consistently.

Is there any possibility that Garbrandt's Unique Taunts against Cruz & Dillashaw Could Be added to the game such as his dance.
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm glad you guys put the behind the back Taunt in the game but it would be cool if you added a head nod/ head shake no Taunt into the game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This taunt lots of Fighters use, Cormier shook his head no alot to try and get Jones off his game. Jones corner actually told Jones not to buy into it and stick to the game plan.

Anderson Silva still needs his EA UFC 2 taunts back as well. Realistically any of the EA UFC 2 taunts should be brought back some people miss the shuffle taunt like Rory did to BJ Penn.

Also the career mode Media Highlights show the after fight high light in reverse as well which makes me question why we still don't have a manual instant replay mechanic in the game as all other EA Sports Titles do.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:25 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaach
This is awesome you guys keep coming through with this updates consistently.

Is there any possibility that Garbrandt's Unique Taunts against Cruz & Dillashaw Could Be added to the game such as his dance.
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm glad you guys put the behind the back Taunt in the game but it would be cool if you added a head nod/ head shake no Taunt into the game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This taunt lots of Fighters use, Cormier shook his head no alot to try and get Jones off his game. Jones corner actually told Jones not to buy into it and stick to the game plan.

Anderson Silva still needs his EA UFC 2 taunts back as well. Realistically any of the EA UFC 2 taunts should be brought back some people miss the shuffle taunt like Rory did to BJ Penn.

Also the career mode Media Highlights show the after fight high light in reverse as well which makes me question why we still don't have a manual instant replay mechanic in the game as all other EA Sports Titles do.
Good post, I was surprised Garbrandt didn't have much sig anything.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:28 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
Good post, I was surprised Garbrandt didn't have much sig anything.
Or maybe DC's signature cry after he loses to Bones Jones

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2018, 03:44 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfab14
Or maybe DC's signature cry after he loses to Bones Jones

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Have you ever competed in something you put your entire heart and soul into just to be crushed at it?

I'm willing to bet you haven't.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:51 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
This is correct, but the clinch has no real threat in this game, it's super easy to escape now and harder to grab.

So for balance and realism we should have clinch breaks/health events for uppercuts, hooks, and elbows in single collar and MT.
Good, it should be harder to grab someone.

All of you grapplers abused the hell out of that in the second one due to it being so broken, and now that strikers like me prefer it and like it, many of you are complaining and want it to be EASIER to grab people lmfao

Makes no sense at all. Nobody but cheesers want that so it can be exactly like the second one, people just sitting in double under and spamming knees to the body holding you there forever.

Many of you had that Buck Flair style which was a straight up exploit and cheese, and now you're pretty much begging for it to make a come back all because they finally changed it up so it's harder to cheese someone.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:54 PM   #38
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Looks like progress, at least for my overhands
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 02-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Love
Good, it should be harder to grab someone.

All of you grapplers abused the hell out of that in the second one due to it being so broken, and now that strikers like me prefer it and like it, many of you are complaining and want it to be EASIER to grab people lmfao

Makes no sense at all. Nobody but cheesers want that so it can be exactly like the second one, people just sitting in double under and spamming knees to the body holding you there forever.

Many of you had that Buck Flair style which was a straight up exploit and cheese, and now you're pretty much begging for it to make a come back all because they finally changed it up so it's harder to cheese someone.
I don't know what you are reading, but I never suggested for it for to be easier to grab.

I said because it's harder to grab and easier to escape, so for balance and realism we should be able to have clinch breaks/health events for uppercuts, hooks, and elbows in single collar and MT.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:57 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
I dunno,I think the clinch is still OP. Seems like last year,MT knees were fairly easy to block,now when in the MT clinch,I can hold down block and I still end up eating a knee to the face,and 90% of the time, you eat a knee to the face in the MT in this game and you're instantly rocked.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If it gets any "easier" to grab people, it will be out of control.

You can still cheese people in double under as is, so it is for sure OP right now. Making it easier to grab people defeats the purpose of even allowing these new strikes to interrupt them from attempting that.

If you wiffed a strike in the second one, it was a free double under and people abused that like no tomorrow. We don't want that coming back, not me and many others don't want that either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »