Home

Deleted the game until patched

This is a discussion on Deleted the game until patched within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Deleted the game until patched

I’m just tired of fighting the same fight everytime, the constant sways, knockdowns, across the cage tds. I throw one jab and get met with two uppercuts, or a sway double hook. I use to always feel like playing ufc 2, but with ea ufc 3 i play a few ranked matches and quickly feel exhausted and disappointed.

It just feels repetitive, and I know its not the
Game’s fault, the game has some good principles in it but players will naturally find ways of maximizing their exploits. Clinch escapes with tds, etc (martial mind does this too).

Career mode was fun for a little but i felt i was lied to in marketing, at the end it still feels dull and has little replayability. There is no interactive fighter press conference, just the occasional tweet or so. The Megan UFC minute is the same as the calls from fighters in EA ufc 1, or from dana in 2. It’s the same journey, just different weight classes and different preselected rivals. The ai is horrible on the ground so being a wrestler is op unless you get submitted.

Im not quitting on the game, I’ll wait till some patches come in - but I really want an MMA game- not a boxing game. Head movement is way too overpowered, defensive options should be increased, stamina drain from block strikes should be increased. When i decide to give up on playing holly holm as Holly does and insead fight like tyson i suddenly win all my fights.

I figure this thread will get locked or ill be banned for just posting this, again im not saying this game has no hope, it clearly does - i just have no interest in playing again until things improve.

Last edited by UFCBlackbelt; 02-17-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2018, 10:53 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Deleted the game until patched

I agree that this feels very much like a boxing game most of the times. Im a grappler player so i know im supposed to get ****ed standing but Still its still to easy for someone to just walk you down, 1,2,1 hook your block. I still think that a exact Way to break block is very bad for this games standup. You can break My block with 3 fast jabs n a hook? Thats a free knockdown on a grappler. i dont like patterns and i for sure dont like combos that you can pretty much que.

I mean alot of players complain about ground and tds but in My opinion thats actually the lesser of two evils. You just need to learn the ground by memory, its not hard, but it does take time. Its timing and awaereness.

Im drunk and what i want to say is this boxing **** sucks. Always feels like a barfight with headmovement. Because why razk? Because its too effective thats why mother ****ers

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-17-2018, 10:58 AM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Deleted the game until patched

Please use the impression thread for your game impressions.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »