Home

Is anyone really satisfyied with the new Health/Stamina and Knockdown Systems?

This is a discussion on Is anyone really satisfyied with the new Health/Stamina and Knockdown Systems? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2018, 09:18 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Is anyone really satisfyied with the new Health/Stamina and Knockdown Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettosu134408
You guys are hilarious... i wish they would give you guys what you ask for... make the striking realistic... one well timed counter to the chin and youre out... have your realistic stamina drain... wont make much of a difference when you cant eat 20 hooks and uppercuts a round.... you guys just want the developers to pander to your weaknesses and its funny...
I would take UFC 2 without the combo multiplier at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2018, 05:42 AM   #42
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Is anyone really satisfyied with the new Health/Stamina and Knockdown Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnOlogist
"Impressions thread"
But it's not an impression?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 02-23-2018, 06:35 AM   #43
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettosu134408
No i would love a more realistic game as would any hardcore mma fan but they cant make that game... they could never make a game that depicted real striking and grappling without it being immensely complex and strategic... juat honestly think about how many stand and bang players there are in this game... its most... those people would no longer play or buy their game...
I don't agree that most like the stand and bang/sway and pray meta at all. Most either don't like it or don't know how much better it'd be if the game didn't function that way. Then a smaller group of people like it that way. imo.

This game really could be damn good with the right improvements. Dice roll stand and bang being less of a factor instantly makes the game 1000x better. The funny thing is the game is really good but in tons of fights the nuances and good parts of the game are overshadowed by stand and bang/dice roll game play. Pretty frustrating.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:43 AM   #44
Banned

Currently there are just about 12.000 players online in peak times. It was something like 23.000+ at launch. The game needs a ton of work towards realism imho. I don't think people play it less because of the "complex" controls. They should cater the hardcore fans not the casuals or competetive Tekken/MK/SF audience.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-23-2018, 03:15 PM   #45
MVP

stamina in stand up its terrible... can spam combo all day and almost zero taxes
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »