We got guys spamming subs knowing they won't get them

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2018, 11:58 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Judgeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I would love to see a video of this. I dont recall losing a single round where I had more knockdowns than my opponent.

FYI, control time doesnt factor into the judging in real life or in the game anymore. Its all about the amount of damage.
It's rare it's happened to me but I got outlanded so I'm not mad

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2018, 12:48 AM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
Who did the two other judges score the round for?
So? Fact remains there are still judges who value top control. To say 99 percent don't is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2018, 03:52 AM   #52
Rookie

WatchMeDrive's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
The benefit of neutralizing their offense is not in scoring points, though. It's in not being attacked and having to defend. It's in conserving your stamina and health while depleting your opponent's through your own offense.

The reward is, again, the opportunity. Making use of this opportunity scores points.
So if I'm understanding this correctly, sitting in a top position and doing NOTHING but denying transitions does not score you points, correct? A fighter would need to attempt subs and throw strikes from a dominant position in order to score points, correct? I'm purely talking about in UFC 3, not IRL judging.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:54 AM   #53
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeDrive
So if I'm understanding this correctly, sitting in a top position and doing NOTHING but denying transitions does not score you points, correct? A fighter would need to attempt subs and throw strikes from a dominant position in order to score points, correct? I'm purely talking about in UFC 3, not IRL judging.
If nothing else happened in the round or an equal amount of activity happened, the answer is yes.

But if I rock you, you take me down and do nothing but deny, I will likely win the round. In fact, I've won rounds like that somewhat recently.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:33 PM   #54
Rookie

Re: Judging

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKredster
Please fine tune the judging I've lost 3 fights in a row online due to this. I've lost my efc fight due to a crap decision where I took the first and second clearly and then I lost a match to Jon Jones on ranked where I was rampage and I took him down malled him and out boxed and kick boxed him but we went the distance with me losing the 3rd clearly 10-9 but it still gave him the win. Then I was Damien Mia against cowboy and I took him down and knocked him down twice and almost submitted him a handful of times but he still got the nod only winning the third. I've lost due to bad judges and it makes me furious. Like I could get 1 but 3 in a row cause a cheesey Jon Jones threw out sub attempts is just crap. Please patch or live thuner this.
i agree 100% and the people saying there fine are the ones getting those bad dec wins ive said this during the beta including the double leg takedowns being broken but they wont listen they just show you a vid of an irl fight to justify
Old 02-23-2018, 12:42 PM   #55
Banned

Irish0331's Arena

I just wonder if theres a little tweaking/cleaning up that can be done.

I've noticed on more than one occasion (but probably less than 5 times) when I take a look at fight stats after a match that the takedowns/td's attempted is skewed.

Tyron Woodley landed 9 take downs out of 4 attempted the other night. Yes...9 landed out of 4 attempted. Seen this a few times. I imagine that's played a role in the decision making but I cant be certain because I don't really know the criteria of what outweighs what.

I clearly won one round. Opponent clearly won the other. And the 3rd (with the skewed td stats) I felt like I won (more strikes/sig strikes landed, about double the control time he had and I went 100% on my td's...1 for 1. He won the split.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2018, 12:57 PM   #56
EA Sports UFC Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish0331
I just wonder if theres a little tweaking/cleaning up that can be done.

I've noticed on more than one occasion (but probably less than 5 times) when I take a look at fight stats after a match that the takedowns/td's attempted is skewed.

Tyron Woodley landed 9 take downs out of 4 attempted the other night. Yes...9 landed out of 4 attempted. Seen this a few times. I imagine that's played a role in the decision making but I cant be certain because I don't really know the criteria of what outweighs what.

I clearly won one round. Opponent clearly won the other. And the 3rd (with the skewed td stats) I felt like I won (more strikes/sig strikes landed, about double the control time he had and I went 100% on my td's...1 for 1. He won the split.
That's...interesting. It shouldn't effect the scoring, but it is still a bug that shouldn't be in there. Hopefully our QA can find the cause.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »