Home

Will ranked stats get reset after the patch and any upcoming patches in the future?

This is a discussion on Will ranked stats get reset after the patch and any upcoming patches in the future? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Will ranked stats get reset after the patch and any upcoming patches in the future?

Considering how broken the game is at launch with numerous exploits going around, i would like to see a stats reset with the upcoming patch for ranked.

Rainbow Six Siege was broken on launch as well and what they did to compensate for it, is have the rank reset after every patch that keeps on dropping.

3rd year now of that game being active and they still keep up with that tradition.

I believe it could go a long way reducing the cheesiness and the toxicity of ranked, if wins/divisions weren't as much of a focus. What are your thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2018, 02:07 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Will ranked stats get reset after the patch and any upcoming patches in the futur

Not a chance
Old 02-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #3
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Re: Will ranked stats get reset after the patch and any upcoming patches in the futur

he needs to be done right now the leaderboard is just the skill of who can use the exploits the best and people that try not to exploit get punished and beaten a reset is needed.
Old 02-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #4
MVP

I think they did that after the final patch of EA UFC 1, but didn't do it for 2.

I definitely doubt they would reset ranked with every patch.
Old 02-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #5
MVP

Trillz's Arena

i think they got seasons so it might reset after every season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2018, 02:16 PM   #6
Rookie

Would like it so that you could see your fighternets from previous season. But you get a new fresh beginning every season on the leaderboard. That adds somewhat prestige if you had a good season, you can show off and whatever. Also fun to compare and see how well you improve your game. I would really like if they did something like that. Also what position you ended Up with in the leaderboards ofc.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-25-2018, 02:18 PM   #7
MVP

Ranked should be like UT where you can have multiple records.
Old 02-25-2018, 02:36 PM   #8
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

"is at launch"?

The game has changed a lot since launch, by live tunings. And although it needs work (the patch, which is coming), I wouldn't say it's broken, right now. There are a couple of severe glitches (which aren't easy to exploit), but in general the game is already competitive and enjoyable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »