Home

PRO GAMEPADS w/additional paddles and Macros - for advantage in EA UFC 3

This is a discussion on PRO GAMEPADS w/additional paddles and Macros - for advantage in EA UFC 3 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2018, 01:19 PM   #65
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PRO GAMEPADS w/additional paddles and Macros - for advantage in EA UFC 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27

But if you can tie inputs to a button your opponent doesn't have or god-forbid queue up combos off a single button press. Then that IS a massive advantage.
If anybody has this, wouldn't it basically mean that they're screwed into doing that combination everytime they press that button? Easy win for me then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 03:31 AM   #66
Pro

I'm using a FPS Dominator add-on for my PS4 controller, which allows me to remap any button and adds 2 extra paddles. I cannot program macros, but I can map simultaneous buttons to a paddle, left paddle now presses both L2+L1, which finally makes body hooks/front kicks possible to throw with my busted hands
Old 11-28-2018, 01:34 PM   #67
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
I'm using a FPS Dominator add-on for my PS4 controller, which allows me to remap any button and adds 2 extra paddles. I cannot program macros, but I can map simultaneous buttons to a paddle, left paddle now presses both L2+L1, which finally makes body hooks/front kicks possible to throw with my busted hands
I mentioned this one in OP too:

Quote:
1) PS4 StrikePack F.P.S. Dominator (by Collective Minds):
https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/play...fps-dominator/
- Button combination on paddles (A+B+LT): YES
> may buy shorter Paddles (PS4 STRIKEPACK F.P.S. DOMINATOR PADDLES (ALTERNATE DESIGN)):
https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/play...les-alternate/
Honestly, it is possible to activate different scripts/cheat modes on it, but they are usable in Shooters, not in EA UFC.

And yes, it allows to bind A+X and Y+B uppercuts - the MAIN reason to buy it for US.

F.P.S. Dominator , for now, is the EASIEST and CHEAPEST (40$) way to solve EA UFC 3 input issues on PS4/Xbox!

Why you dont bind these combos, but instead L2+L1? i dont see a reason for this...
Old 11-29-2018, 07:49 AM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
I mentioned this one in OP too:

Honestly, it is possible to activate different scripts/cheat modes on it, but they are usable in Shooters, not in EA UFC.

And yes, it allows to bind A+X and Y+B uppercuts - the MAIN reason to buy it for US.

F.P.S. Dominator , for now, is the EASIEST and CHEAPEST (40$) way to solve EA UFC 3 input issues on PS4/Xbox!

Why you dont bind these combos, but instead L2+L1? i dont see a reason for this...
Due to a handicap I have, I can't use my left hand very well. Instead of holding my controller in two hands I instead put it down flat on my left leg and sort of "claw" over it like a keyboard. Due to the rounded shape of the L2 trigger it is difficult to press both L1+L2 with one finger.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:52 PM   #69
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
Due to a handicap I have, I can't use my left hand very well. Instead of holding my controller in two hands I instead put it down flat on my left leg and sort of "claw" over it like a keyboard. Due to the rounded shape of the L2 trigger it is difficult to press both L1+L2 with one finger.
I have not know, excuse me, man.

Btw we have one dude in our russian community, he is suffering from cerebral palsy, but regardless of it, he is keep doing his best, with great respect to him for this:

Old 11-29-2018, 09:42 PM   #70
Pro

Quote:

Btw we have one dude in our russian community, he is suffering from cerebral palsy, but regardless of it, he is keep doing his best, with great respect to him for this:

Haha, I have the exact same thing, although looking at the video a less severe version. It's also why I use a Hitbox for fighting games
Old 11-29-2018, 09:48 PM   #71
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:

Wow. Good ****.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 11:38 PM   #72
Banned

Haz_____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
If anybody has this, wouldn't it basically mean that they're screwed into doing that combination everytime they press that button? Easy win for me then.
No. The programmable buttons are EXTRA buttons, on the back of the controller. If someone had an entire combo loaded into 1 of those buttons it wouldn't affect him anywhere else, it just means he can fire an entire combo with 1 of the extra buttons.

I'm conflicted on this. At first I immediately thought a controller like that would be cheating. I mean, its external hardware that gives you an advantage over the standard product.

But then I though about Gaming Monitors, and PS4pro/Xbox1X And how many people have confirmed they give you a massive advantage in game.

Well what's the difference? Both are external hardware giving you an advantage over the standard product. If Gaming Monitors aren't cheating, then a programmable controller can't be either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »