Home

EA. Can we forgo UFC 4 for another FN

This is a discussion on EA. Can we forgo UFC 4 for another FN within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2018, 03:37 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA. Can we forgo UFC 4 for another FN

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2018, 06:03 PM   #26
Banned

Mayweather looks like mos def lol
Old 03-04-2018, 07:28 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax_Vision
I just feel like they should be able to have a FN and UFC. If they alternated every 2 years, it would work. I understand the expense for boxing is higher, but the demand is as high. I guarantee if they made another FN, it would blow the sales through the roof. And to whomever said that MMA is more popular than boxing is died wrong. Boxing will, and will continue to be king. There are more exciting boxers than ever now. So much young talent... God I miss boxing games
This is where you went off the tracks. Boxing is not as popular as mma now days. Honestly it’s easy to see why.. huge gloves that allow for defensive techniques that would never fly in a real fist fight. See we have always have established the best fighter onthe planet fights with pillows on his hands. Everyone was wrong... news flash McGregor starches Mayweather in mma gloves in a punch only match. Why you ask.... because boxing allows for much more error.

Boxing is an inferior sport and you need to just stop. No one cares about boxing... mma has always been where it’s at
Old 03-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #28
Rookie

Pax_Vision's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
This is where you went off the tracks. Boxing is not as popular as mma now days. Honestly it’s easy to see why.. huge gloves that allow for defensive techniques that would never fly in a real fist fight. See we have always have established the best fighter onthe planet fights with pillows on his hands. Everyone was wrong... news flash McGregor starches Mayweather in mma gloves in a punch only match. Why you ask.... because boxing allows for much more error.

Boxing is an inferior sport and you need to just stop. No one cares about boxing... mma has always been where it’s at
No one cares about Boxing? I believe millions care. The money in boxing is waaayy more than MMA, thus why McGregor wanted to fight. MMA barely makes ESPN. MMA has NOT always been popular. The UFC started in the earlier 90s as a tourney. It has gained popularity over the years. And any boxer would beat a top notch MMA fighter with MMA gloves. In a boxing only fight, they get embarrassed. They don't have the hand skills, nor the stamina. McGregor GASSED OUT against Floyd. His conditioning is horrible.

PSN: Pax_Vision
XBOX: PaxVision

Long Live EA Forums
Old 03-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #29
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax_Vision
No one cares about Boxing? I believe millions care. The money in boxing is waaayy more than MMA, thus why McGregor wanted to fight. MMA barely makes ESPN. MMA has NOT always been popular. The UFC started in the earlier 90s as a tourney. It has gained popularity over the years. And any boxer would beat a top notch MMA fighter with MMA gloves. In a boxing only fight, they get embarrassed. They don't have the hand skills, nor the stamina. McGregor GASSED OUT against Floyd. His conditioning is horrible.
yh i agree but if that MMA fighter was a top notch striker with his hands with MMA gloves he always has a punhes chance with the small gloves. Someone like Ngannou can always bomb wilder or joshua before he gets bombed its just a coin toss.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:28 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Talk to me when a boxing match does over 4 million PPV buys without Mayweather as the headliner and maybe I'll listen to an argument for a new boxing game.

No company is going to sink millions and millions of dollars on a boxing game when the sport is dead. UFC/MMA and Boxing get the same amount of coverage on average on mainstream sports sites like Fox, ESPN and SI. The only time these sports get any true air time is when the biggest names (McGregor, Rousey, Mayweather) are in the ring/octagon and that's because they know that these stars will draw ratings to their programming.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:32 PM   #31
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

^

It's fine to say you don't watch boxing you know. The sport is by no means dead whatsoever though. Conor is an outlier and the biggest star in combat sports today.

AJ/Wilder will make a lot of money. Boxing is also much bigger globally than MMA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2018, 10:54 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
^

It's fine to say you don't watch boxing you know. The sport is by no means dead whatsoever though. Conor is an outlier and the biggest star in combat sports today.

AJ/Wilder will make a lot of money. Boxing is also much bigger globally than MMA.
You’re wrong dude. Mma is bigger globally. Also the way it’s trending you might as well lump boxing in to the wwe realm. Boxing sucks compared to mma and everyone realizes this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »