Home

Block a User

This is a discussion on Block a User within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

OVR: 0
Block a User

I can already see the potential for exploitation with this idea. But really, I'm getting tired of getting matched with the same dudes over and over who have already shown themselves to be black belts in exploiting glitches and ****. It's not fair. I know immediately before the fight starts how its going to go and I really wish there was a way this could be remedied. This is why I'm so against the division system. It sections off the playerbase and gathers all the *** players in the same divisions as the skilled players because it's only based off wins and it takes exponentially too much away from you when you lose vs what you gain for winning.

It's ludicrous.
We need some sort of way to block these ****ty players that ruin the experience. Or some sort of morale/rep system so we can identify these cheese exploitative players and have them **** off to themselves. Tired of quitting matches because I dont want to waste fifteen minutes of my life dealing with someone who ONLY uses exploits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Block a User

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra

We need some sort of way to block these ****ty players that ruin the experience. Or some sort of morale/rep system so we can identify these cheese exploitative players and have them **** off to themselves.
That won't work either because then you'll have below average players blocking the entire TOP 100, or at least quite a few of the better players.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:41 PM   #3
MVP

I'm pretty sure if you block someone through the PSN you won't get matched with them.

I beat some guys *** the other week, he got angry and sent some hatemail, I offered a rematch, won, and proceeded to get plenty more hate mail as the game kept connecting us in unranked, then he'd back out and send some more **** talk, so I blocked the chap.

And have never been matched up with him since, maybe coincidental, maybe not, could fix your problem.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:10 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Love
That won't work either because then you'll have below average players blocking the entire TOP 100, or at least quite a few of the better players.
So what? If they're average they shouldn't be playing the top of the leaderboard. The real problem would be those top guys blocking each other.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:28 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
So what? If they're average they shouldn't be playing the top of the leaderboard. The real problem would be those top guys blocking each other.
Below average players bud......

You're not going to get any better fighting people who are equal to or lesser than what the AI is, this "blocking players" was already a problem and they fixed it in the second one, on xbox at least.

Either way, I'm pretty sure you can't do it in this one so it doesn't matter regardless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Love
Below average players bud......

You're not going to get any better fighting people who are equal to or lesser than what the AI is, this "blocking players" was already a problem and they fixed it in the second one, on xbox at least.

Either way, I'm pretty sure you can't do it in this one so it doesn't matter regardless.
It's irrelevant kiddo since their ranking will never be high enough to face the top 100.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy
It's irrelevant kiddo since their ranking will never be high enough to face the top 100.
That's where you are wrong, you clearly don't know what you're talking about because by them blocking people constantly, yes, their ranking WOULD be high enough.

The placement fights are pretty easy, so all they'd have to do is win those, and then they would instantly be in division 4 with only a few more fights until division 5. They could then start blocking whoever they wanted, get the W's, and proceed from there etc etc.

That's what you don't understand kid.

Division 4's can already face people in the top 100 and that right there also proves you're wrong and have no clue what you're talking about.

Coolin' N' Boolin' wit muh dawgs G homeboy, I'm out 4 sho yea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »