Home

Patch request Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Patch request Ultimate Team within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 12:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Patch request Ultimate Team

Not sure if this has been mentioned so thought attempt to bring notice to it.

I've noticed in Ultimate Team when they declare a winner via decision. They raise the hand of the winner before all the judges weigh in and long before Buffer announces the winners name. It can really ruin the climax in a close fight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2018, 08:38 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Patch request Ultimate Team

Wasn't that in the last game too?
Old 03-05-2018, 10:46 PM   #3
Rookie

I played a lot of Ultimate Team in the last game and don't remember this. Maybe I just got used to it though?

It's really weird when you have a close fight and are anticipating hearing what the judges come up with. Then the ref raises a fighters hand sometimes a full 5 seconds before the winners name gets announced.

It seems to be much worse for created fighters than for professional (real) ultimate team fighters fwiw.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:12 AM   #4
Rookie

sheehy83's Arena

Hopefully there will be a patch for ultimate team. Allow us to upgrade cards from bronze to silver to gold by applying cards increasing stats. Give everyone a bronze caf with fight style of their choice in each division. Then everyone will have an option to try to upgrade those cards to gold and actually build a fighter. Might be a slight but I'd much prefer that then using my ****ty grappler pro's. Also, add counters in game or pause menu for solo challenges so we can track how we are doing for each.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #5
Banned

UT has bigger problems imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #6
Rookie

This game mode is so screwed. Huge step back from UFC 2. And this is what you make a thread about?

How about the fact that I have nearly 800 cards (all from 5k packs), over 500 fights and not a single gold female fighter, meaning I can't play that div at all at my level. Still have tons of silver cards equipped bc the gold all screw your stats.

I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to spend money on packs. I saved up 100k gold, bought 20 5k packs and did not get a single upgrade for any of the 3 fighters I use. Gold cards are damn near always contracts (9% gold for 1 fight. ONE FIGHT. WTF), perks that go away in a few fights (NO ONE USES THESE WHY ARE THEY EVEN IN THE GAME), or a gold move which is unusable bc it screws your stats.

Woah, a badass gold takedown move! NOPE! -3 TD. (really -7 if you replace a card with 4 TD, which seems my scenario every time). Woah, a badass gold kick! NOPE. -everything good +6 switching.

They really dropped the ball on this game mode. But ya, fix the arm raise during decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »