Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Patch Adds New Fighters, Gameplay Additions, Fixes, AI Tuning & More

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Patch Adds New Fighters, Gameplay Additions, Fixes, AI Tuning & More within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2018, 06:28 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Patch Adds New Fighters, Gameplay Additions, Fixes, AI Tuning & M

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
When did you see 30k on UFC 3?
2 days after the game was officially released and during 1 weeks. I’m in France.
After 2 weeks we were 12/13 K and now 4K
Old 03-08-2018, 07:59 PM   #250
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Patch Adds New Fighters, Gameplay Additions, Fixes, AI Tuning & M

Most of my complaints were fixed . Really happy with the patch . I wish they did a little more with takedowns against the cage... it’s sad that undisputed 3 still has more cage interaction on takedowns than ea ufc 3 - anytime my backs against the cage the takedown should be affected - and i should be able to use the cage to help keep me up and go into a cage animation and struggle . Cage mechanics and removal of all walk away kos would be the main things I’m hoping for - you’ve added ref interactions , they are great - so let’s have them in all aspects of the game , if i get a ko i should be able to attempt to land another strike until it gets broken up by the ref - even if he stops me before i can land another strike or after i land one Extra - the ref needs to stop me after a ko , because in real life no one except mark hunt is just standing there after a ko if the ref is not breaking up and stopping the fight , it just looks like **** and makes the kos much less satisfying

Last edited by Falseperception; 03-09-2018 at 03:16 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:56 PM   #251
MVP

AIE had a good point.

Why can't we have the TKO animation initiate on every KD? Have the likelihood of a finish increase with the progressing KD stages.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 03:20 AM   #252
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
AIE had a good point.

Why can't we have the TKO animation initiate on every KD? Have the likelihood of a finish increase with the progressing KD stages.

Because there are active knockdowns.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-09-2018, 03:22 AM   #253
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steez On Lock
What happened to Gracie's overhand/haymaker? I was able to be a threat with him standing up but it's tough without it

It should be. He’s not a striker.

Old 03-09-2018, 03:41 AM   #254
Rookie

I would be head over heels for some good lateral & back movement smooth animations at a much quicker pace when fighters run for your head.

Last edited by bram; 03-09-2018 at 03:47 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly Baked Gregg
Because there are active knockdowns.

Which is what I am saying. Any KD should result in the TKO animation if you choose to follow. Just the likihood of a finish increases with the progressions of the active KD stages.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »