Home

No career mode love in patch

This is a discussion on No career mode love in patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No career mode love in patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadex
Oh yeah, I totally get that! I'm by no means a super competitive player, anyway. I like putting my career on normal and going from there, I just wanted to hope we'd get back the option of getting simple submissions as an option at some point.

I would also love the idea of a New Game+ for Career Mode where we could make another fighter and apply the moves and attributes we work to learn/grow to that new fighter. I love being competitive, but I also love the idea of just having a power trip and having a fully loaded fighter going into the first WFA fight. Options for the competitive player and one who just wants to dominate.
all fantastic ideas! Would love to just pick a roster fighter with all their moveset already intact and play through the career!
Old 03-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 9

Damn well said

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-07-2018, 07:42 AM   #35
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERsports
The reason I enjoy simple subs so much offline is because I can actually watch the animations play out. Also it still takes skill as you have to go for the subs at the right time. May I suggest Skynet that instead of mashing the button if you changed this to a rhythm based or timing based prompt. That way we could still enjoy the animations and also use skill.
I would LOVE this. I don't use simple subs because I can't really do extended button-mashing without killing my wrist (don't get carpal tunnel, kids).

But a slightly more cerebral application, maybe with timed button presses at specific stages or mapped to fighter hand movements, would be absolutely rad.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »