Home

So we go from lightning fast Double Legs to ungodly slow and you all are ok with that

This is a discussion on So we go from lightning fast Double Legs to ungodly slow and you all are ok with that within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2018, 12:23 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: So we go from lightning fast Double Legs to ungodly slow and you all are ok with

Chia have u tried loading out a lighter weightclass to see if thats the problem? It could be the slower gameplay of heavyweight makes it much harder to take someone down.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #74
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: So we go from lightning fast Double Legs to ungodly slow and you all are ok with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
Chia have u tried loading out a lighter weightclass to see if thats the problem? It could be the slower gameplay of heavyweight makes it much harder to take someone down.
I haven't tried anyone other than that Cormier yet. I may give GSP or Jake Matthews a go later today but I'm not going to lie... I really am finding it hard to load the game up now.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #75
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivo
I used to be able to get people down with Gunnar Nelson a lot but now it feels impossible

It literally looks like he's just drilling it or something. The speed is nonexistent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2018, 03:19 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
I'm perplexed on how it was decided that these changes got implemented to wrestlers/grapplers. So I have 100TD with 4* Cormier in Ultimate Team and all my Takedowns not just double legs are slow as molasses and yet that's an improvement to gameplay and realism?? My grappling transitions are slow as hell too and that's supposed to do what? Make the game a rock 'em sock 'em robot sway Uppercut fest instead of anything that resembles real life MMA?
You have 100TD with Cormier in UT? Hellohooo? I'm totally not okay with that.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #77
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
You have 100TD with Cormier in UT? Hellohooo? I'm totally not okay with that.
1.) It's 4* Cormier.

2.) It's because I stacked him that way for testing.

3.) That's how Ultimate Team is.

4.) Doesn't address the issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »