Home

Record reset? @GPD

This is a discussion on Record reset? @GPD within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2018, 01:30 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Record reset? @GPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Love
There are a couple of ways they could go about it I'd say.

If a new season is supposed to start sometime, then that's when I would personally do it. Everyone is happy then because not only are we all in a new season, but we have a fresh record as well and can go from there.

If each new season is supposed to reset everything anyways I assume, again, that would be the best time I suppose, unless they already have something planned out, who knows.

EA Sports UFC did it once I believe, then again, I think that was only in the final patch.

You didn't address a single one of my points.

Reset records - top players will go bezerk when they are stuck facing other high level players but accumulate a terrible record because of it. The leaderboards will get dominated by alt accounts who start at 1000 and can rack up easy wins.

Reset raitings - now average and casual players are screwed because everyone they face will have significantly more experience and skill than they do. Reseting this defeats the entire purpose of putting it in the game to begin with.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy

Reset records - top players will go bezerk when they are stuck facing other high level players but accumulate a terrible record because of it. The leaderboards will get dominated by alt accounts who start at 1000 and can rack up easy wins.
People have BEEN making alternative accounts since the last game kid....

There are already alt accounts all over the top 100, that's been a thing so don't act like it's new. And saying that the top players will go "bezerk" is being foolish and stubborn, you don't know how the top players feel about it themselves personally so speaking for them is none sense.

Top players facing top players......oh jesus. That's not supposed to happen! That's not how it works! I'm in division 6 and I should only be playing people in division 1 lmao News check, that's how it's supposed to work by the way.

The Relaxed Guy doesn't seem to have a problem with it and I know darn well he's a top player, he knows himself he would probably have a better record and still smash people, especially with how the game is now, he'd be in the top 5 I bet. So again, speaking for everyone is foolish.

If they are top players they'd still be fine regardless as well, you assume that resetting records all of a sudden means they will become worse players. I have no idea where you get your logic from, but yeah
Old 03-07-2018, 02:36 PM   #19
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Even though I'm a leaderboard whore I don't really mind either way.

On one hand I want to clear my losses for sure lol....

On the other hand, whether there's a reset or not I will probably be about where I am in terms of Rating --- so in effect I'm starting from the same place right now as I attempt to re-climb the leaderboards --- even though my W/L ratio will suck, I'll have the same (or even better) opportunity to get higher in the leaderboards no matter what happens

I figure we'll just see the Seasons roll-over. Next season (and Patch, and LEC????) begins after Khabib Ferg? Just a thought I do'nt have any inside info lol
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 03-07-2018, 02:44 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Love
People have BEEN making alternative accounts since the last game kid....
Why is this insult the new Meta around here? You once again failed to address any of the core issues I brought up as it relates to resetting. Did you really not understand or was this just you trying to be cutesy and satirical because you took it personally?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #21
Rookie

Are they going to restet leaderboard?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch
Are they going to restet leaderboard?
I hope so I can't wait.

Everybody is going to flip out and go bat **** crazy omg you have no idea how far it's going to make people go, it would be so life changing. lmao Don't go all bonkers/berzerk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »