Home

New patch new woes

This is a discussion on New patch new woes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New patch new woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEZERO
Dissenting opinion here with a different perspective. These "more stamina tax" statements are just way off. You can't play anything other than a 3 round fight with lower than tier 1 fighters. The stamina floor is just disturbing. I've never seen John Dodson or John Lineker dead tired like they are in this game over the course of 5. In fact Lineker threw more strikes in round 4 & 5 (80+ per round) against Dodson and they give him 88 strike stamina. Whack! These called for nerfs just render the stat stunted roster completely unusable. I know you don't care to ever use Chad Laprise in this game, but I do. I'm sorry all you ever face is Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson. Actually lower the effect curve of stamina stats for the lower tier. It's bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I think a massive problem is the fatigue animation is so extreme, like why is Max Holloway or José Aldo moving around so damn slowly because I decided to wrestle them for a round, it's utterly ridiculous IMO, like we've seen Aldo gas a few times and he never looked like that, we've seen McGregor gas and he's never looked like that. The only person who looks like that gassed is Derrick Lewis and it somehow got extended onto everyone after about 50% stamina, it's insane.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:24 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEZERO
Dissenting opinion here with a different perspective. These "more stamina tax" statements are just way off. You can't play anything other than a 3 round fight with lower than tier 1 fighters. The stamina floor is just disturbing. I've never seen John Dodson or John Lineker dead tired like they are in this game over the course of 5. In fact Lineker threw more strikes in round 4 & 5 (80+ per round) against Dodson and they give him 88 strike stamina. Whack! These called for nerfs just render the stat stunted roster completely unusable. I know you don't care to ever use Chad Laprise in this game, but I do. I'm sorry all you ever face is Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson. Actually lower the effect curve of stamina stats for the lower tier. It's bad.

We are not talking about 80+ strikes per round. We are talking about 150+ strikes per round.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:30 PM   #19
Banned

I feel like the stamina is perfect. You guys just havent clicked with the game yet. These devs know what they are doing and this thing has been finely tuned. I really cant think of a single thing I would complain about. Im banging on boys all fight and im not having any issues. You guys might wanna just practice a little bit more?
Old 03-07-2018, 03:41 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Blue_Eyed_Kenshiro_
I feel like the stamina is perfect. You guys just havent clicked with the game yet. These devs know what they are doing and this thing has been finely tuned. I really cant think of a single thing I would complain about. Im banging on boys all fight and im not having any issues. You guys might wanna just practice a little bit more?
Old 03-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #21
Rookie

If online is a problem just play offline you even get great fights on normal difficulty since patch now,OFFLINE RULES what a difference from previous games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 07:23 PM   #22
Rookie

The devs have sacrificed alot of competetive fun for a small group of vocal players who nit picked at the strategies players used to beat them... now we have a completely different game with new problems and some remaining old ones.... im not saying the game was great pre patch, but its not better now, its just different...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2018, 07:24 PM   #23
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob3563
If online is a problem just play offline you even get great fights on normal difficulty since patch now,OFFLINE RULES what a difference from previous games.

Definitely like playing off-line better still think the AI is a Greatly too efficient with stamina , so I use the sliders but I wish they would tweak it up a little more, the AI rarely takes risk concerning their stamina!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »