Home

Defensive actions MUST consume stamina

This is a discussion on Defensive actions MUST consume stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2018, 01:11 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Angry Defensive actions MUST consume stamina

All defensive actions like Ducking slipping and weaving need to start consuming stamina(Moving your body like that takes away allot fo stamina in RL) just like strikes do!Cheese players are abusing head movement without problems making people get tired just to finish them with no stamina left.THe block also needs to be made weaker during health events becouse the only combo that breaks it is the 1-2 1-2 kick or overhand and is allways the same move boring to watch

Last edited by AlEx3KillA; 03-08-2018 at 01:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2018, 01:23 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Defensive actions MUST consume stamina

Once defensive actions take away stamina people will start using it in a smart and respectfull way or get gassed out
Old 03-08-2018, 01:26 AM   #3
MVP

Do you want footwork and blocking included in that? That's opening up a wormhole.

If done right it would be realistic and balanced, but it might be too hard to implement.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:29 AM   #4
Banned

No lol if we tax footwork then just walking will gass people out.Lets fix head movement.lounges already take away stamina like they should
Old 03-08-2018, 01:40 AM   #5
Banned

I admit spamming head movement too but im disgusted of that hole in the game that lets me use it soo much without effect on my stamina and i dont want players to get bored of the game becouse of this BS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2018, 01:53 AM   #6
MVP

This is what is brought up when we ask for a tax on stamina.. why not tax footwork and blocking too?

Lunges already have a stamina tax.

If it takes footwork and blocking to get taxed (at least long term perm stamina like 0.01%) for head movement I wouldn't mind since then everything would be uniform. No inconsistencies. Everything is taxed.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:54 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
This is what is brought up when we ask for a tax on stamina.. why not tax footwork and blocking too?

Lunges already have a stamina tax.

If it takes footwork and blocking to get taxed (at least long term perm stamina like 0.01%) for head movement I wouldn't mind since then everything would be uniform. No inconsistencies. Everything is taxed.
Blocking already got his break meter and footwork is not really an action outside of lounges ....Now try to slip punches for 1 minute and then try to move around for 1 minute what will gass you out more? slipping punches
Old 03-08-2018, 01:57 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlEx3KillA
Blocking already got his break meter and footwork is not really an action outside of lounges ....Now try to slip punches for 1 minute and then try to move around for 1 minute what will gass you out more? slipping punches
I definitely agree. Which is why I have been saying they should have various degrees of tax.

Imo the priority of defense should go footwork > block > sways. So same goes with the severity of the tax with sways being the highest tax relative to the other defenses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »