Home

Kick accuracy

This is a discussion on Kick accuracy within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2018, 09:29 AM   #1
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

OVR: 0
Kick accuracy

So... what exactly determines the accuracy of my kick? If a guy leans to the left, i time it and throw a right head kick, what determines if it lands?

I've had about a 50/50 chance with these kicks landing, resulting in a instant ko for me, or a missed kick, huge stamina loss and sometimes a 1 punch ko from my opponent.

So why does that happen? Id say i throw same time everytime, sometimes it hits and other times it seems to just ride over his head and cause no damage. Extremely frustrating as he already has the advantage being a sway abuser and im trying to fight on the outside.

Stomach kicks also seem to miss the body if someone is swaying. That HAS to be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2018, 09:43 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Kick accuracy

Yeah, I've had a few high kicks land with the toes and not count because the opponent leaned back technically avoiding it despite my eyes (and the replay after I get KO'd by their counter) saying otherwise.

I think it's because of how binary everything is. Like, if a certain action is the "right" move to dodge a strike, it will even if the animations don't make any sense, like lunging away from high kicks dodges them, which makes sense but looks horrific IMO because the kick looks like it hits a force field. It's generally okay for punches barring combinations on falling opponents but it's really bad for kicks, where it's a fairly regular thing for a side kick or teep to whiff for no apparent reason or be avoided/armoured by leaning for no reason. I haven't had any real issues with body round kicks or low kicks though

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »