Home

Guys what do you think will be in next patch

This is a discussion on Guys what do you think will be in next patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Guys what do you think will be in next patch

Also a block that can nerf some damage from kick catch punch

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #10
Banned

Guys what do you think will be in next patch

Why are there requests to buff the clinch and takedowns?

The denial window for these is incredibly wide... you can literally deny after I'm already in the clinch, and still shuck me off.

There's also some new GA mechanics for insta-escapes in the clinch. Immediately after getting clinched there's a GA escape available, at least in single collar tie. Seems to apply to other areas as well, such as immediately after transitioning from single collar to over under. Also, attempting a clinch escape while someone knees disquises the escape animation, making escapes hella easy.

So again, as Theodoore Roosevelt once wisely said, "the grappling isn't broken, you're just a bunch of bums".

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-09-2018, 04:23 PM   #11
Rookie

I only need Roy Nelson next patch. I dont care that hela fights for Bellator, we all need him back. Hairer then ever.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #12
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasryche
Lando Vannata, Mike Perry, new takedown animation are what needs to be done first
Who the hell would want to play as the most annoying human being on the planet?

Huh think I just decided what weight class to play career next. Punching even a digital version of Mike Perry sounds immensely satisfying.

Only way I could ever like that guy is if he had a complete personality transplant and got that ridiculous tattoo on his stomach removed by laser. Or removed by cheese grater, yeah cheese grater would definitely work too.

Last edited by Sajiky; 03-09-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:15 PM   #13
Banned

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lando Vanatta would be the most awesome fighter to have in this game (for quick match/non-competitive purposes).

His striking style would be perfect for this game. The way he moves, his elegant, crisp combos. Occasional flat footedness, followed by deceptively effective counters. It would be emulated beautifully on the EA UFC 3 engine.

Old 03-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Relaxed Guy

The denial window for these is incredibly wide... you can literally deny after I'm already in the clinch, and still shuck me off.

There's also some new GA mechanics for insta-escapes in the clinch. Immediately after getting clinched there's a GA escape available, at least in single collar tie. Seems to apply to other areas as well, such as immediately after transitioning from single collar to over under. Also, attempting a clinch escape while someone knees disquises the escape animation, making escapes hella easy.

So again, as Theodoore Roosevelt once wisely said, "the grappling isn't broken, you're just a bunch of bums".

U mean why people want a nerd to clinch and td?
There's no grapple advantage given when being clinched i just tested in practice mode.
Only problem with clinch is the the double under hook and Thai are too slow
People can clinch while being punched

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #15
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Relaxed Guy

Seriously the denial windows need to be smaller - much smaller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #16
Rookie

Getting rid of the set combo system which nobody seems to be utilizing other than the simple 2-3 strike combos. Also, allowing players the ability to chain more than 4 strike combinations at a time would be wonderful, doubt it could be changed at this point. I have to admit this is something UFC 2 did better, allowing players to be creative, and it felt way smoother too. Everybody is throwing the same combinations. I actually just hold high block and time my opponents 4 strike combo and then respond, it's repetitive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »