Home

Guys what do you think will be in next patch

This is a discussion on Guys what do you think will be in next patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2018, 11:57 AM   #41
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Guys what do you think will be in next patch

I’m hoping WFA And my career venues like the actual ring and ultimate fighter added to play now!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2018, 11:59 AM   #42
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

I'm hoping for focus on the grappling

Last edited by MacGowan; 04-02-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:44 AM   #43
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasryche
I don't like McGregor at all but that doesn't mean that i won't play him in the game
Yeah I might feel the same about Perry, if either A) he was actually an elite level fighter or B) I merely disliked him. But he ain't that good, and I'd say for me he would be the MMA equivalent of the Oakland Raiders, and pretty sure I have never played them once in Madden.

Course in the Raiders case the last time they were ever elite, or even just really good, was probably pre Madden. Which I find really really funny considering their slogan is, I believe, "commitment to mediocrity". Maybe I'm wrong about that though, last time they were a top level team would have been when Gannon managed to get them to the Super Bowl (my all time 4th favorite Bowl btw which should be enough of a clue to figure out who my team is, if my avatar pic isn't enough of one) sometime in early 00s and I guess Madden is older than that.

Suppose they are still technically the "Oakland" Raiders. Gah even as a Broncos fan it hurts to think of them in Las Vegas. The NFL should really at least make them leave behind their name and history, for a future franchise in Oakland to possibly use, like they did with the Browns.

Man do I tend to digress, how did I turn a Mike Perry conversation into a Raiders rant?
Old 04-03-2018, 11:29 PM   #44
Rookie

I'm hoping main focus is ranked championships
Old 04-04-2018, 01:14 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajiky
Yeah I might feel the same about Perry, if either A) he was actually an elite level fighter or B) I merely disliked him. But he ain't that good, and I'd say for me he would be the MMA equivalent of the Oakland Raiders, and pretty sure I have never played them once in Madden.

Course in the Raiders case the last time they were ever elite, or even just really good, was probably pre Madden. Which I find really really funny considering their slogan is, I believe, "commitment to mediocrity". Maybe I'm wrong about that though, last time they were a top level team would have been when Gannon managed to get them to the Super Bowl (my all time 4th favorite Bowl btw which should be enough of a clue to figure out who my team is, if my avatar pic isn't enough of one) sometime in early 00s and I guess Madden is older than that.

Suppose they are still technically the "Oakland" Raiders. Gah even as a Broncos fan it hurts to think of them in Las Vegas. The NFL should really at least make them leave behind their name and history, for a future franchise in Oakland to possibly use, like they did with the Browns.

Man do I tend to digress, how did I turn a Mike Perry conversation into a Raiders rant?
I'm French so I can't say anything about the Raiders so I'm gonna trust you on this one.
In Perry case I don't think he need to be elite level fighter to be in this game, he hit really hard, has a great chin and always deliver a good fight so that should be enough
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 01:43 PM   #46
Rookie

I'm hoping for devs to address the huge issues with grappling and following knockdowns to the ground. The majority of the time you knock someone down, and you can't even dive on them ( or if you do it's not into a vulnerable position )

There is basically no reliable way to score a takedown from standing, and clinch denials are wayyyy too easy. It blows my mind the changes they have made to grappling without paying close attention to balancing the striking and grappling.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:19 PM   #47
Banned

I just wish the devs could get more done right away. I know it's hard work. I know you're trying your best but this step by step improvements (even though it works the game gets better and better) takes a very long time. Maybe hire some co-workers to help you guys out?

I heard FIFA is no longer a thing in 2018.(Rumour)
Old 04-06-2018, 09:41 AM   #48
MVP

Is there any chance after fix takedowns nerf single collar entry? Guys can spam all day without stamina tax or risk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »