Home

Guys what do you think will be in next patch

This is a discussion on Guys what do you think will be in next patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2018, 02:59 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Guys what do you think will be in next patch

Online lobbies with sliders. Being able to have options on who and how you play online I think would be a better online experience for people . Maybe a stand and bang lobby or a submission showdown one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #58
MVP

What I expect in the next patch ?

1. Reduce vulnerability damage according to the power of strikes thrown . E.g so if I throw a 1-2 ...slipping the jab doesn't mean the straight won't land .

2.increase damage of strikes thrown to match damage of counter strikes ( if the previous suggestion is not possible ).

3. Body health and chin health should function the same way . At least let me die doing what I like to these head movement spammers .

4. Realistic stamina tax on all strikes thrown .

5. A clear cut tutorial on how many leg kicks you have to check before your opponent gets a health event . I thought it was three ...not sure anymore .

6. Fix PS4 transition fake bug .

7. Tune to make strikes( knees , uppercuts ) more deadly once opponent goes for a take down ...and in the same vein make takedowns like ufc 2 .

8. Blocked spinning heel kicks shouldn't be safe anymore .

9. Everything zombie Rommel suggested recently.

10. Ability to dash back but not in a straight line .. with a stamina tax as a penalty to prevent abuse .

11. Fix automatic block removal upon buzzer sound . So opponents can't score or do damage after the buzzer ( has anyone else noticed this especially with head kicks )

12. Using only two direction buttons on the pad for taunting ...while the other two can be utilized for something else ...perhaps power striking or the aforementioned special back dash .

11. A better block system that isn't weakened rapidly by soft combos . Only hard combos ...thereby making hook spam dead .

12. Butterfly guard .

13 . Wrist control

14 .pawing outstretched hands in the pocket or by the cage in other to a land strike . ( I hope this doesn't become a cheese )

15 . Fix oblique kick spam .

16. Increased penalty for head movement spammers ...with average head movement / footwork .

17. New fighters ...just give us new fighters. Option to get skins for fighters e.g bald porier ...blonde cerrone ...

18. Dlc legendary / prime characters ( this might be a stretch tho )

My apologies if these seem out of place .

I just want fair balance. A spammer shouldn't have an advantage over a realistic player of this game .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningxspirit
Yea and we got mofos bragging about how good their takedown and clinch defense is too, Lmao what a joke considering how easy it is with the post clinch denial window being so high. You can hand Nick Newell a controller and hed be blocking clinch and tds instantly
Clinch u mean single collar? I don’t think is easy to deny
Old 04-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #60
Banned

I hope they make takedowns better. Like instant takedowns off of big strikes especially lunging strikes.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #61
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Introduction audio fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »