Home

BLATANT CHEATING! DEVS MUST SEE

This is a discussion on BLATANT CHEATING! DEVS MUST SEE within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: BLATANT CHEATING! DEVS MUST SEE

PattyboyBX just did this to me earlier when I rolled on his Edgar with Dennis Bermudiez.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:32 PM   #10
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Yep, it's been happening since EA UFC 2. I've made a couple of threads about it, but got removed because i posted video of the cheater leaving and his name was visible and was considered witch hunting or smth...

The dude has tons of videos from various people reporting him on youtube since 2016 and nothing was done to him for being a blatant cheater.

I stopped bothering. I figured out how the glitch is done myself and it seems to be a glitch that is possible in all the online EA games that EA refused to do anything about.

It's got something to do with hotspot internet causing lag or smth and the game isn't registered. I never bothered doing it, because i am too bored to mess with my console wifi settings.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #11
Rookie

Had it happen to me to day 3 times on my record whare it shows like ur last 10 wins it’s shows I won v dnf but on my w/l record stayed the same and my points were the same as before I went In to the fight it’s like the fight didn’t happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2018, 10:38 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningxspirit
PattyboyBX just did this to me earlier when I rolled on his Edgar with Dennis Bermudiez.

The hell you talking about ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-10-2018, 10:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyboybx
The hell you talking about ?

I could be wrong but I think it was you and we were white screened. Your **** disconnected because you were laggy af. Don’t put my name out here as if I’m cheating. I have such a **** record to prove that I don’t do **** like that. Besides I wouldn’t even know how. People did **** like this on fifa. Using bs cellphone or weak connections. I’ll happily screenshot my speeds with my face in it to show my connection. I have 9 gig, which means my speeds on Xbox are usually at 500/500. I have nooooooo connection issues.

Old 03-10-2018, 11:22 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyboybx
I could be wrong but I think it was you and we were white screened. Your **** disconnected because you were laggy af. Don’t put my name out here as if I’m cheating. I have such a **** record to prove that I don’t do **** like that. Besides I wouldn’t even know how. People did **** like this on fifa. Using bs cellphone or weak connections. I’ll happily screenshot my speeds with my face in it to show my connection. I have 9 gig, which means my speeds on Xbox are usually at 500/500. I have nooooooo connection issues.

No I rocked you three times in the first round, then in he second u just stood there while I punched you a bunch then it disconnected. Then afterwards it was like we never fought at all. I have the screenshot that backs me up on that. If you're being sincere then maybe it's just an error but it's exactly as OP discribe. I really don't give a **** tho I just moved on to the next fight

Last edited by burningxspirit; 03-10-2018 at 11:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »