Home

Old 03-09-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
JDS Meta

That's what this will officially be known for. I'll play my ESFL fights but man this game is getting tiresome trying to provide feedback for.

I feel like we're Alpha testing!

We've had 2 patches and over 5 tuners now and we still can't get a meta established that's not problematic.

We have clinch entries that against an experienced player are completely worthless due to the red sea wide denial windows. There's little reason to even have them in the game.

We have takedowns that aren't even worth shooting at all - even when appropriately mixed in with combinations. The entire ground game on PS4 is just broken due to the fakes issue that's yet to be addressed.

There's a huge problem here that Rommel has voiced in the past. The game cannot be tuned to cater to the lowest level player it then limits the options entirely for higher level play. That's what's happened with the clinch.

With the current state of takedowns and the complete over nerf of the clinch in recent years we now have a stand up and sway or you may as well pray game.

I'm losing faith
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 07:09 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JDS Meta

This game is worst than ufc 1 if they dont fix the main problems fast.THe game is all about luck and swaying right now and new players leave the game after 1 week when they get destroyed in ranked by head movers i have a record of 300 wins 270 loses and i played and screamed at the screen for allot of hours.All the 270 loses come mainly from head movement spammers and high block spammers

Last edited by AlEx3KillA; 03-09-2018 at 07:37 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:33 AM   #3
Banned

Zeta Reticulan1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
That's what this will officially be known for. I'll play my ESFL fights but man this game is getting tiresome trying to provide feedback for.

I feel like we're Alpha testing!

We've had 2 patches and over 5 tuners now and we still can't get a meta established that's not problematic.

We have clinch entries that against an experienced player are completely worthless due to the red sea wide denial windows. There's little reason to even have them in the game.

We have takedowns that aren't even worth shooting at all - even when appropriately mixed in with combinations. The entire ground game on PS4 is just broken due to the fakes issue that's yet to be addressed.

There's a huge problem here that Rommel has voiced in the past. The game cannot be tuned to cater to the lowest level player it then limits the options entirely for higher level play. That's what's happened with the clinch.

With the current state of takedowns and the complete over nerf of the clinch in recent years we now have a stand up and sway or you may as well pray game.

I'm losing faith
I experience the fakes issue intermittently on Xbox One offline. You let go and it keeps filling quite a bit longer then gets denied. I’m gona report this as a bug.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:01 AM   #4
Banned

And after searching for 5 minutes I get "no opponents found"...

Awesome.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #5
Rookie

lahonda's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Reticulan1
I experience the fakes issue intermittently on Xbox One offline. You let go and it keeps filling quite a bit longer then gets denied. I’m gona report this as a bug.
What do you mean with JDS Meta?
I dont see any problems with all the complainings were surrounded daily beside, how ever you want to call it, bad netcode / intput lag / delayed lag / active or reactive sways however. Its the only bad thing. Im glad that the Khabib users with duck=>instant TD are gone, then because of this i stopped playing the LW division.
First there was a body spamming problem. Then the sway spammers were mentioned. Both things were already a part of the beta. And why is every tactic directly called spamming? We had and will always have counters for those stuff but it has to be figured out how. Im a victim of those things too but i have three options.
1. Complain about everything, no matter pre patch, post patch etc.
2. Work on it and figure out how to counter every tactic.
3. Move on and play something else.

Right now to be honest im between 2-3 but rarely on 1 then its more of a mindset.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 08:04 AM   #6
Rookie

lahonda's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ_Manuel
And after searching for 5 minutes I get "no opponents found"...

Awesome.
After a month the playerbase dropped down at half. I never seen more then 20k players in 3-4 onlinemodes. I think this trend will continue sadly, even if the devs give theyre best.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:05 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahonda
What do you mean with JDS Meta?
I dont see any problems with all the complainings were surrounded daily beside, how ever you want to call it, bad netcode / intput lag / delayed lag / active or reactive sways however. Its the only bad thing. Im glad that the Khabib users with duck=>instant TD are gone, then because of this i stopped playing the LW division.
First there was a body spamming problem. Then the sway spammers were mentioned. Both things were already a part of the beta. And why is every tactic directly called spamming? We had and will always have counters for those stuff but it has to be figured out how. Im a victim of those things too but i have three options.
1. Complain about everything, no matter pre patch, post patch etc.
2. Work on it and figure out how to counter every tactic.
3. Move on and play something else.

Right now to be honest im between 2-3 but rarely on 1 then its more of a mindset.
If you complain things will get fixed,Allot of things got already fixed just by people pointing them out
Old 03-09-2018, 08:19 AM   #8
Rookie

lahonda's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlEx3KillA
If you complain things will get fixed,Allot of things got already fixed just by people pointing them out

Yeah, i got you but were living in a modern world where everything is under pressure and everyone is complaining in the forums. With that i mean were and the EA stakeholders putting preasure on the devs. So the game has to go out in alpha stadium or whatever. Do you know how many guys i know they sayed: Ohh man, i would even pay for the beta or buy the unfinished product, only because its theyre passion and they love the kind of game. Im not talking specific UFC/MMA! Its with all genres that way.
So were allowing it to the industry and then exactly those guys that sayed, they would buy the sequel are the loudest in the forums. Im really hoping for a change in the game industry in a way ubisoft does. The Division, R6 Siege or For Honor are good examples that the live service is a good thing, the devs giving the best and optimizing a product over 3 years. How many are here, they would pick up the old THQ's UD3 with modern netcode or servers? How many would pick up EA's MMA with a brand new engine and 4K graphics?
All those remakes of older games showing us that.
But then again were allowing it, were buying it and were complaining over it.

Last edited by lahonda; 03-09-2018 at 08:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »