Home

Three solutions to the sway problem.

This is a discussion on Three solutions to the sway problem. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 12:44 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Three solutions to the sway problem.

we love you geoff! cit:Romero

Sent from my FEVER using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2018, 01:06 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Yes, in fact I think chaining sways should have no stamina floor, and holding a sustained lean should not allow any stamina regen.
Would be perfect to have a stamina tax that is well balanced
Old 03-11-2018, 01:51 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
c) making head movement stamina tax have a high stamina floor so it never drains your temp stamina beyond a certain limit and allows regen when used below that limit.
This and more vulnerability damage for caught slips
Old 03-11-2018, 11:17 AM   #28
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Not yet.

People on here saying it's useless, high level ranked players saying it's OP.
You're going to have to clarify this. I'm a high level player and I think it's trash.

What you need to do here is tell us why the guys think it's OP specifically so we can give an argument. Because there are ways it's arguably OP... Like if you're just lunging back when someone strikes and making them lose tons of stamina. But that's more because of how much stamina you lose if you don't hit them... and it's not a consistently easy thing to pull off. As far as how well the mechanic actually works to use footwork effectively and how it should be used.... It's definitely not OP. And I can quite easily prove this through play testing with anyone at all. I'm assuming Kenetic is saying it so even Kenetic. There's a reason everybody is often fighting in phone booths right at the top of division 5 and in division 6.

I dream of a day where people are moving fluidly around the cage and in and out and tagging each other at a high level. Do these fights happen sometimes? Sure. But the defense used is either someone constantly swaying the jab or someone just blocking everything. If going to the body with kicks was more effective it'd be wonderful for opening up the head though. And I don't just mean cause they're easily caught. I also mean the damage needs to be upped.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:28 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
You're going to have to clarify this. I'm a high level player and I think it's trash.

What you need to do here is tell us why the guys think it's OP specifically so we can give an argument. Because there are ways it's arguably OP... Like if you're just lunging back when someone strikes and making them lose tons of stamina. But that's more because of how much stamina you lose if you don't hit them... and it's not a consistently easy thing to pull off. As far as how well the mechanic actually works to use footwork effectively and how it should be used.... It's definitely not OP. And I can quite easily prove this through play testing with anyone at all. I'm assuming Kenetic is saying it so even Kenetic. There's a reason everybody is often fighting in phone booths right at the top of division 5 and in division 6.

I dream of a day where people are moving fluidly around the cage and in and out and tagging each other at a high level. Do these fights happen sometimes? Sure. But the defense used is either someone constantly swaying the jab or someone just blocking everything. If going to the body with kicks was more effective it'd be wonderful for opening up the head though. And I don't just mean cause they're easily caught. I also mean the damage needs to be upped.
aaahahaa here he goes again toot toot! so much cringe!
Old 03-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #30
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaranmiller
aaahahaa here he goes again toot toot! so much cringe!
You gonna keep following me around despite me ignoring you then? I know who you are btw. And ik why you made that thread about "blatant cheating".

This is Ciaran - https://forums.operationsports.com/f...tting-fix.html I'm glad you finally stopped sending me weird messages on PSN though. Thx.

We can co-exist. But please don't even read my posts. Eyes aren't worthy.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:35 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Not yet.

People on here saying it's useless, high level ranked players saying it's OP.
It's perfect, the clinch is perfect besides the bug

Does Ground n Pound go off grapple or striking stamina

Also is this the same for the Clinch?

What about when your the defender getting attacked in these positions?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth11
It's perfect, the clinch is perfect besides the bug

Does Ground n Pound go off grapple or striking stamina

Also is this the same for the Clinch?

What about when your the defender getting attacked in these positions?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
If you're on PS4 you should fight Serengeti so we can see this “perfect” outside fighting
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »